PDA

View Full Version : s6

cheezstake
02-20-2009, 12:37 AM
i think im guna get a ccm s6. cant get that gun out of my head. i really like the dust silver one.

iv shot cocker pumps but the general word im hearing is that this gun is smooth.

i think if i buy this gun it will put the nail in the coffin for my electro days(for now:eek:)

customxphoto
02-20-2009, 12:44 AM
the s6 is THE best pump gun you will shoot

i have one with a gas through stock, and whenever I go on the field with it, it is amazing.

it feels like an extension of my body.

you will not regret your purchase.

melissa at ccm JUST packed up my j2l to be shipped tomorow. the J2L is their latest pump incarnation. you might look into that as well.

i completely ignored my excalibur when i went out last time cuz i couldnt believe how much fun i was hacing with my S6.

:)

fastev
02-20-2009, 12:48 AM
i think im guna get a ccm s6. cant get that gun out of my head. i really like the dust silver one.

iv shot cocker pumps but the general word im hearing is that this gun is smooth.

i think if i buy this gun it will put the nail in the coffin for my electro days(for now:eek:)

They are pretty phenomenal. While you can add a CCM kit and even internals to a different body, it just never really works as well. CCM really has it down, their stuff is awesome!

melissa at ccm JUST packed up my j2l to be shipped tomorow. the J2L is their latest pump incarnation. you might look into that as well.

:)

I watched Rod build yours on Tuesday! It looks hot, the pics really don't do it justice...

customxphoto
02-20-2009, 12:56 AM
I watched Rod build yours on Tuesday! It looks hot, the pics really don't do it justice...

you got some splainin to do!

lol

fastev
02-20-2009, 01:04 AM
you got some splainin to do!

lol

Haha...
Rod and Mel are friends of mine. I went up to check the place out and bs with Bill for the day. Happened to be the day Rod was building some markers.

You should see the boxes of pixie dust and eye of newt they have on their shelves!BAN

cheezstake
02-20-2009, 04:17 PM
thanks for the info. im deffinitly going to get one. i just need 200$ more. cant wait. il post pics when i comes.

im thinking about getting it in dust silver, and putting a deadlywind cf barrel on it. what do you guys think about pump handles clear or carbonfiber

Merfcake
02-20-2009, 06:11 PM
Personal preference. I've seen a dust white S6 with a CF barrel and pump handle and it looked quite sexy. Since you're on a budget, I'd just get the regular handle for now, and use the extra money to actually play with it, and buy the CF handle in the future. :)

fastev
02-20-2009, 07:20 PM
thanks for the info. im deffinitly going to get one. i just need 200$ more. cant wait. il post pics when i comes.

im thinking about getting it in dust silver, and putting a deadlywind cf barrel on it. what do you guys think about pump handles clear or carbonfiber

I had a dust silver one with a Deadlywind barrel on it for a while. Play with the stock pump handle for a while. The carbon one is really light, I know a few people that have gone back to the stock pump for the extra weight. It balances the marker very nicely.
Don't rule out the CCM barrel. They aren't as flashy as the carbon, but they sure shoot nice.

cheezstake
02-20-2009, 10:18 PM
yea, i actually have a ccm barrel, i got it in a trade and had no idea what it was, but i keeped it because i liked it.

cheezstake
03-03-2009, 11:15 AM
i just orderd it off ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170306401590

cant wait to get it. iv got 2 wait 3 weeks for some reason tho

fastev
03-03-2009, 07:42 PM
yea, i actually have a ccm barrel, i got it in a trade and had no idea what it was, but i keeped it because i liked it.

A CCM carbon barrel?

You'll be very happy with your S6...

cheezstake
03-04-2009, 12:11 AM
yea im very excited

i also got a 13/3000 tank to go along with this. and im looking for a 12v revy in white.