View Full Version : Gruntbull Annodizer

06-28-2009, 02:30 AM
Please leave feedback for Gruntbull

07-01-2009, 08:58 PM
i have used gruntbull for full annos, small annos, and even part matching, and i have been super happy with the results every time.

07-01-2009, 10:08 PM
Grunt bull putting holes in warwitch's viking:

Gruntbull screwing a VIRGIN euro xmag, TWICE:

Worr Angel
07-17-2009, 08:37 PM
This should be here.

07-17-2009, 11:28 PM
yeah GBA sucks

sent my gun to gruntbull it took over twice as long as they said it would, the gun came back looking NOTHING like what I paid for it to look like. And when I tell him nicley that I was not happy with it he tells me that he will redo it but make me wait the same long ass time. Then I explain that it was HIS problem that he ruined my anno and wasted MY time and MY money that HE should get my anno done in a more conveinient timespan than the last time and he basicly laughs in my face. So let this be a warningto all of you, gruntbull will just do your order without caring if your happy about it. And if you have a problem they will do nothing to try to make it right..

I ask for a black and blue acid wash like this

and this is what I get.

He had the gun for over almost 2 months and I would email him once at the end of each week asking for a progress check, he told me EVERY time, "sorry we will probobly get to it next week" and this happend for at least 3 weeks. when I email him about not being happy all he says is "send it back and well redo the anno but youll have to wait the same ammount of time." I think he has to be kidding me. almost 2 months and he expects to make me wait another 2 months and he may screw that one up too. then when I explain that he owes me to finish it quicker after wasting my time all he says is " if feel my offer is more than equitable.". making me wait another month or 2 after waiting almost 2 is not EQUITABLE. He should be redoing the job in a fast time period AND giving me my money back for being rude and sarcastic to his paying customers
SO think twice before you just throw your money away sending your stuff to Gruntbull they dont give 2 craps about your gun or your expectations.[/

Aztlan Messiah
07-20-2009, 02:26 AM
Sent my marker to get annoed, was quoted 15-20 days! I just received it, after 3 months! Emailed and spoke to them and was told to be patient. Called again was told they were going through a "family situation" and were delayed! Was told I would get it at the 2 month mark and didn't! Every week same story.
Finally received it and I am not happy! Clear to black fade, not great work!
Splotches on the clear from the black. Transition from clear to black was mediocre at best ("streaky").
Paid $140 for 13 pieces, waited 3 months and had substandard customer service!

10-12-2009, 07:27 PM
so i used them again, sent out a frame to be annoed to match my body, well they held onto the frame for 2 months only to send it back with a note saying they couldnt do it since the color was too close. They were the ones that told me they could do it to begin with. Wasnt too happy with that especially after two months of being patient.

10-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Maybe I'm an exception, but I've never had anything but good luck with them. I'm a stickler for details, and make sure to fully discuss everything and provide all required paperwork/colors/etc in advance.

The two jobs they've done for me were both AKA guns.

1/2 Vikings from the DC Lifesaver fundraiser, clear anno with black and pewter splash/splatter:

The second is a JMJ Featherlight Excal in a burgundy, black, and clear acid wash. The picture is washed out a bit and it looks gold, but trust me when I say it is clear. :)

Both came out as I had requested. As far as timing... well, they were 90 days on both at a minimum. I don't think you should ever expect anodizing in under 30 days, or you are kidding yourself. I didn't mind waiting as I have plenty of guns to keep me company at the field.

10-12-2009, 08:25 PM
DB, you are brave for trying again

10-13-2009, 03:42 AM
DB, you are brave for trying again

it was happening at the exact same time schultzs problems happened. I got my pieces back a week or two after him.