PDA

View Full Version : ii sports

Shawn_Savage
06-28-2009, 02:33 AM
Please leave feedback for ii sports. Ebay and normal store.

Ebay Store (http://stores.shop.ebay.com/iiSports-com-Store__W0QQ_armrsZ1)

Normal Store (www.iisports.com)

CockerCraze
06-28-2009, 04:17 AM
although their prices seem cheap on ebay its the shipping that gets you, and they dont combine shipping costs.

still good prices in the end and they ship in a somewhat timely fashion.

Obeast44
06-28-2009, 05:45 AM
Got my Superbolt from them for $0.99+$25 shipping. Shipped rather fast and packaged well.

muzakx
06-28-2009, 07:16 AM
They quite a few items that others don't carry at reasonable prices and ship fairly quickly.

Shipping prices are a bit high for smaller items though.

Frizzle Fry
06-28-2009, 08:57 AM
Always a BAD experience.

I buy from them frequently and have repeatedly received the wrong items or gotten packages with missing items. They sometimes resolve it, other times I have to use the PayPal claims to get their attention. Don't call, email, or send messages; they don't respond to email and their phone service is a scam. I've also purchase items, paid, then received an email saying it wasn't in stock in the first place.

Usually it gets resolved, but why shouldn't it be right in the first place? The items are quality, provided their what you ordered in the first place, but generally it's not worth the hassle unless it's a GREAT deal or something you won't find anywhere else.

As a final note, they've always been known for jacked up shipping prices, but after numerous complaints to both the company and eBay they've finally lowered their prices to only slightly more than actual cost of packaging, service, and mailing. :rolleyes:

jlfx64
06-28-2009, 02:33 PM
I've only dealt with them recently, but I have already dealt with them directly from their web site and through Ebay. Orders have been processed relatively fast and correctly. Shipping has been prompt and communications somewhat erratic, but mostly helpful. The price savings are really significant, especially if you are able to place a large order to mitigate the shipping costs.

cockerfanatic
06-28-2009, 07:59 PM
good site! go to there normal site and not ebay. shipping is like 7.99 on most orders.

Modded-Like-Hell
06-28-2009, 08:04 PM
i bought a couple of things from them in the past... the only weird thing that happened one time was that i ordered a Kapp 3way (asked them to send me a red one) and got a Red stock wgp one instead. i didnt have a problem because i it just need to be red... a few days later they refunded my money so i got for free. oh!! the shipping was free on it

THE Hulk
06-28-2009, 11:10 PM
I can't say anything positive about them. I will never order from them again. The last time I ordered from them they didn't ship what the ad listed and then lied to me and changed the ad to cover the venom from their mouths.

Shawn_Savage
06-29-2009, 12:59 AM
I've ordered from them quite a bit and have had no problems to date. Shipping is always a complaint because they don't combine but their prices are insanely low so it can balance out and still be a good deal.

I did buy a mystery box from them and thought it wasn't all that cool but it was filled with products as promised.

dbkid0486
07-01-2009, 08:54 PM
Super cheap prices, and great communication back and forth, A+.

FeWolf
09-25-2009, 06:07 PM
I purchase from them alot, never an issue, always kind and friendly

Deadmeat99
12-22-2009, 05:10 AM
I only use their e-bay store upon hearing horror stories, I bought a gloss green KAPP trigger plate, was brand new and shipped quickly, no complaints.

HEAVYARMS
12-22-2009, 11:22 AM
THEY ARE INDEED AWSOME>> FOR RARE PARTS THAT ARE NO LONGER MADE.. im not sure how long it will last.

Modded-Like-Hell
02-10-2010, 02:48 AM
ordered a barrel with first class shipping off their store on ebay... its been over a week and still no damn barrel...

i get a email with the tracking number saying it was shipped out the 2/1/2010... its 2/9/2010 today... where is it???

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b310/VinceZ/noapprovalcopy.jpg

Modded-Like-Hell
02-19-2010, 03:04 AM
finally got my damn barrel!!! and it took almost 3 weeks????

whats funny is that they said they were shipping out another one the other day... lmfao...

alkafluence
02-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Modded, some of the delay could be related to the "Snowpocalypse" that hit the East Coast. But, 3 weeks is ridiculous!

Frizzle Fry
02-19-2010, 06:33 PM
Modded, some of the delay could be related to the "Snowpocalypse" that hit the East Coast. But, 3 weeks is ridiculous!

I'd thing that too, except they regularly take a month to ship things.