PDA

View Full Version : ANSgear

Nategotskillz
06-28-2009, 10:18 PM
Leave feedback for ANSgear here.

I personally like to order from them. I have ordered guns and other things from them. Fast shipping and great customer service.

slickmick9514
07-01-2009, 09:12 PM
I have ordered from them a couple times, very easy to deal with.

karni-Collector
07-24-2009, 12:08 AM
Great to do bussiness with
good customer service
they ship fast and they can ship via USPS if you want
Great prices
some items i usualy have trouble finding

I have ordered from them over 6 times already

THE Hulk
08-14-2010, 12:50 AM
Negative

Ordered a trilogy pump kit and hitman mod. Pump kit would bind; tried other pump arms but no dice. They offered money refund minus 15% or store credit, and this was after being on hold 10 minutes when she talked things over with her manager. Shipping charges are non refundable and I had to pay to ship their junk back. After the store credit is used, I will not buy from them again. Back in 07, I ordered a red 04 Pro Stock. They sent a blue one instead. They didn't return my phone call.

dbkid0486
08-16-2010, 06:51 PM
Positive

I purchased a WGP SR from them when they started selling them for 200. Marker has worked out of the box(with WGPs new "factory" settings) flawlessly(about 4k rounds so far). I was always weary of the SR, but for 200 bucks, I had to make the buy. Item came as described, and shipped in a good amount of time.

FeWolf
10-06-2010, 12:29 AM
web link:
http://www.ansgear.com/

evil_racecocker
12-27-2010, 06:24 AM
I give them an overall neutral rating.

I have found that alot of their small stuff is really cheap quality. Macroline fittings leaked right out of box. had several pull through squegies break on first pull. Things like this. They exchanged them just fine, with working stuff. but had to pay to ship the stuff back. If I had wanted to flat out return for refund they would have charged me 15%. Guns and higher end stuff have always come working with no functional problems.

Higgy9795
11-15-2011, 11:21 PM
I ordered a Empire b2 and a crossfire air tank from them, hopper got smashed by the air tank and the tank reg had some bad dings in it. Reg was an easy fix (they replaced and re hydroed). Kinda disappointed. They weren't packaged well at all. I did order a gun from them and it was fine. I give them a 3out of 5

Bobtheballer
11-16-2011, 12:41 PM
For smaller parts and accessories they have always been great for me. Shipping is always pretty fast and I've never had any real problems with them.

Higgy9795
11-17-2011, 12:49 AM
So I ordered some parts for my gun and a crossfire tank. This time they shipped them seperate and nothing had even the faintest scratch! Yay. I will say 4/5 now.