PDA

View Full Version : New WGP Pump

THE Hulk
10-10-2007, 12:31 AM
I heard there is a new pump coming out soon. Has anybody heard anything? I'm interested in adding one to me arsenal.

Thanks,
Jim
THE Hulk
The Wolves Dragoons

wiffle32
10-10-2007, 01:41 AM
Ebay has the pump pro-stocks in a few custom ano colors. There are also halfblocked pump karni's floating around.

There is a thread on the nation:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2387225

And pics of mine:

http://www.customcockers.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11399&postcount=7

THE Hulk
10-11-2007, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the prompt reply. It looks like there are two new pumps. A karni and a pro stock. What are the differences besides the body milling,the karni have the eye drilled out, and the karni hpr is angled in like a the karnis are?

Thanks,
Jim

wiffle32
10-11-2007, 11:30 AM
yes the eye is drilled and the angle is the same. Just check my pics.

k.macocker
10-11-2007, 02:29 PM
the ics on the karni, no cocking rod on the karni... nice clean look, but a bit different to adjust main spring tension and work on..

Kmac

THE Hulk
10-12-2007, 03:25 AM
Ok forgive me. I'm returning to paintball after being out a couple of years. I'm getting back into the swing of things. Call me between a newb and a novice. LOL.

I'm wanting something relible, decent to maintain. I like the feel of my karni cuz the angled HPR is great. But the karnis are more difficult to work on. So...which pump do I want? Money is not an object. Oh the drama. LOL.

Thanks!

wiffle32
10-12-2007, 07:32 PM
Ok forgive me. I'm returning to paintball after being out a couple of years. I'm getting back into the swing of things. Call me between a newb and a novice. LOL.

I'm wanting something relible, decent to maintain. I like the feel of my karni cuz the angled HPR is great. But the karnis are more difficult to work on. So...which pump do I want? Money is not an object. Oh the drama. LOL.

Thanks!

who needs to work on a karni? certainly not I in any capacity that made it any harder to work on than any other. The karni was designed to reduce the tinker factor.

either way, the halfblock karni is just like any other halfblock pump. It's just got a fancy body kit.

A sniper is a sniper, just depends on your cosmetic taste and choice between slider and swing.

k.macocker
10-13-2007, 04:15 AM
I did not say more difficult, I said different. ;)

Kmac

THE Hulk
10-14-2007, 12:42 PM
Sorry...Note to self...Have contacts in or glasses on when reading pb message boards...

k.macocker
10-14-2007, 06:39 PM
Sorry...Note to self...Have contacts in or glasses on when reading pb message boards...

lol :D