PDA

View Full Version : building a 'superman' cocker. thoughts?

The Ethanator
10-18-2007, 12:33 AM
first off, hello to everyone here. yes, i am he same 'The Ethanator' that you see in the wgp/mech cocker forums on pbnation, for those of you who may have seen me there.

i have a red 2k3 wgp vert feed cocker. ive been scouring the bst threads both here and on pbnation, and have seen a lot of blue cocker parts/upgrades for cheap. as of right now, my plans are to get an orracle frame, ans backblock/bolt, probably ans pneus, and an ans or cp reg. does anyone here have any other alternative ideas? i think this could turn out looking pretty sweet. the only problem im running into is finding a blue, red, or black ans reg, and finding an ans reg for a low price. does anyone else have any suggestions on what regulator works well on a mech cocker? im running it on co2 at the moment, but plan to buy a nitro tank soon. id like a regulator thats adjustable and relatively cheap. any input would be appreciated. thanks!
-ethan

k.macocker
10-18-2007, 03:18 AM
I have ran co2 on cp regs with out issues. the tank was anti-siphoned I may add.
enjoy,
Kmac

hostiletek
10-18-2007, 06:30 AM
Ive had very good luck with a stock WGP Ergo reg on my mini cocker. Co2 with anti-siphon, runs great even in the cold and snow.