PDA

View Full Version : F/S: Bulk Pneumatic Tubing / Hose - 190+ Feet, $90 Shipped OBO!

Yomillio
02-24-2010, 01:35 AM
Up for sale today is some bulk Autococker pneumatic tubing I have laying around. Whether you want it to turnaround and sell in individual pieces (that what I've been doing), need it for marker repair, or whatever, this is a great deal. You'd be hard pressed to find this tubing for less than $1 a foot anywhere, and then plus shipping fees, etc. This is less than $.50 a foot with shipping!

I no longer have the time to keep up with selling segments of tubing, so I'm getting rid of the bulk. It did make me a small amount of semi-steady income, so with a little planning you could turn this stuff around easily enough. PM me if you want any more info with that .

So, here's what the approximate lengths are:

Blue: 45'
Red: 65'
Black: 80'

I estimated these on the shorter side as well... its probably closer to a total of 200' total. Keep in mind that these values are approximated though... I simply took the diameter of the rolls, got the 'circumference', and multiplied that by how many strands were in each bundle. As I said, I estimated lightly.

Picture:
http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv175/Yomillio/IMG_0538.jpg

Black is solid, red and blue are a little translucent.

Looking for $90 O.B.O. shipped and PayPal'd. Feel free to offer! I also accept USPS money order.

I will also accept trades for a nice gloss black on/off asa and/or a CCM gloss black deluxe / EZ pump kit!

These will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.

Thanks for looking!

mulsanne
02-24-2010, 04:42 AM
Someone needs to buy it all and wrap it all around their gun and then into the pneumatics. Yeah. Someone do that.

Yomillio
03-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Bump!