PDA

View Full Version : I Am New Help

Hammer
11-28-2006, 03:38 AM
Hey i am new to autos and all there parts and maintaining them. just wanted to know that i have two autos that i just got of EBAY. i will take pics and post later. but for know i just wanted to let you all know i am here to LEARN and Grow my knowledge of Auto Cockers. i currently Own 4 guns.

1. View Loader Revolution
2. View Loader Orion
3. WGP Auto Cocker 2002 with some upgrades(HERE IS THIS ONE (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200046382362&rd=1&rd=1))
4. WGP Auto Cocker 2003 With a J&J Barrel and a Bob Long Reg a CP ON/Off and others.(HERE IS THIS ONE FROM EBAY (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120054171586&rd=1&rd=1))

i will post pics details and all info on guns after i look over them and do a tear down of them.

Thanks for listening.

k.macocker
11-28-2006, 12:54 PM
well, glad you are here and I hope you enjoy the site. the best way to learn is watch and read a lot. If there is something on a thread you have a question about, simply ask. You will be treated kindly here.
hope you enjoy those new to you cockers,
Kmac

Draken
11-28-2006, 02:05 PM
K.macocker, thanks for welcoming him like that, since I did tell him about the site and he is a regular where I play :)

Hammer, this is a good site, with good people on it that know A LOT about cockers and its very non-pbnish, people here help, they don't flame :)

Hammer
11-28-2006, 03:24 PM
sounds good to me. the only things i really have probs with now is that i know almost nothing about cockers except how to time them since Drak gave me a game site that taught me how LOL and i watched a vid.

had one thing what are a few good Bolts and front Phimatics that are good. i cant spend alot but i want to get away from my stock. i havent tested the stock yet but i am sure it will suck.

Thanks for the welcome i have been looking at all your guys guns and gallarys and OMG i had to change my pants after some of them i was droling last night while i was looking. soem of you have some amazing guns and i cant wait to read more about them and maybe see them at my local paint ball field Drak and i are a member of a great group of people in western michigan.

talk to me or hima bout the place i am not sure if we can advertise them so i will ask first if i can put like there banner up on my profile and that. that was a Question.

Is it ok to advertise the places we play or the places we get are parts from?

Thanks
Hammer

L8tr

k.macocker
11-28-2006, 03:31 PM
You would prob do better to advertise in your sig... but in the gen chat section, go for it...

as far as upgrading. I would play it first and see what the weekness are you want to address.
and you may know how to time it now, but the next step is to time it to perfection. and that just comes from tinkering, and making a lot of mistakes, lol. but you have to cockers, so one for playing, one for tinkering..
enjoy,
kmac

Hammer
11-28-2006, 03:38 PM
no the Black ones is my GF and the Red ones is Mine LOL so i got Two guns to keep going. i may try to pick up another one to mess with. But thats got to wait till i get a better Job.

Draken
11-28-2006, 04:12 PM
Hammer, if you are wanting a cheap cocker just to tinker with, look for a psycho ballastics lightning, thats what I started with and was great to learn the ins and outs of a cocker without breaking the bank...

Also, as far as talking about Splatmandu, on forums like this, feel free :) the Du likes people like the ones on this forum :)...just don't want a lot of the PBN kiddies is all ;)

Hammer
11-28-2006, 04:34 PM
just don't want a lot of the PBN kiddies is all ;)
What are PBN's

i am asuming Paint Ball Nubs right?

Draken
11-28-2006, 04:41 PM
no, PBN = Paintball Nation...the kids that all they do is talk trash, run their mouths, and aren't real safe on the fields....

new players, the Du loves, easier to make a good impression on them :)

Hammer
11-28-2006, 04:44 PM
dude thoes Blue Psycho Ballistics Lightning are like 400 bucks.

nm i am a jack ass and didnt look into it a lot can get one with no reg for like 85 bucks LOL.

Hammer
11-28-2006, 04:45 PM
I see ok