PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Ya'll Guess Who's Back

Diveanx
11-27-2007, 03:16 PM
Thats right Im back.Maybe a little smaller and with a different mind set but I am back.

It took almost 5 months to kick Leukemia in the ass but I did it with the support of my loving wife and the support and prayers from the paintball community.

I want to thank everyone that provided that support because I would not be here if it wasnt there.

I am sure I am not the only one here that may have gone through this but I will tell you, I was in the most pain I could ever imagine. I hurt so bad during my second treatment that I wanted to die but the uplifting words from all of you guys and girls along with my wife I made it through.

I pretty much died once and almost a second time. The doctors had even told my wife to prepare but during the time that I was so close to death it was funny I took a little trip.

I looked up and saw the devil and he was holding his hand out. I looked him squre in the eye and told him that if he wanted me there was gonna be a fight and that he would rather walk through a lions deal with porkchop underwear then mess with me and he looked at me and kicked me out. On the way out allI heard was that guy is dangerous and if he stays here he will take over and I cant have that LOL.

So as the story goes I am back and ready to be a pain in the butt again.

Again I want to thank everyone that send me cards and emails and things to focus on to help me get through this.

You guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim at APE

k.macocker
11-27-2007, 03:44 PM
wow... that is great!!
def glad your back.
Kmac

audiopro74
11-27-2007, 03:47 PM
Welcome back. May god grant you a long and healthy life from here on out as repayment for the suffering till now.

AzrealDarkmoon
11-27-2007, 03:51 PM
Welcome back! Glad to hear the good news.

Diveanx
11-27-2007, 04:39 PM
Thanks guys. Trust me it feels good to be back. Hospital food sucks LOL

lew
11-27-2007, 04:49 PM
Good news for sure. Welcome back.

drg
11-27-2007, 09:40 PM
Welcome back Jim, I followed the ordeal via the Caringbridge site (please thank your wife for maintaining that) and was really hoping this day would come.

Cossar
11-27-2007, 09:48 PM
welcome back! glad you're back!

Wolf13
11-27-2007, 10:21 PM
Glad you made it back. that ol devil though is a wily one, so watch your back.

Gatorade
11-27-2007, 11:48 PM
Welcome back Jim! It's great to hear that you're doing well!

wiffle32
11-28-2007, 12:52 AM
So you didn't get a golden fiddle or anything? Raw deal, man... Devil came down to Florida fer nuthin.

Diveanx
11-28-2007, 06:02 AM
Didnt need the fiddle and he didnt play paintball so I could take his marker from him LOL and Wolf though he is a wiley one I have a greater power on my side watching my back ;-).

Besides I had to come back so I could give Wiffle a hard time LOL

Vantrepes
11-28-2007, 08:06 AM
Man, there goes the neiborhood.... :p
Glad to hear your doing well, and welcome back.

Diveanx
11-28-2007, 09:14 AM
See what happens when ya leave the door unlocked LOLrotfl

The-Jackal
11-28-2007, 09:48 AM
Glad you recovered, hope everything continues to go well for you.

trevorjk
11-28-2007, 05:22 PM
Glad you made it! on a lighter side, if the porkchop underpants failed... id bring us down a 6 pack and we could kick it with the devil watching some football :D

MicroViper
11-28-2007, 10:12 PM
Glad to see you back, Jim. Never would have been the same without you. Give me a call when you have some free time.

Best wishes,
MV