PDA

View Full Version : so ive decided to get a new toy...

jrchkn
11-30-2007, 05:55 AM
ive been wanting a sniper for sometime now. juggling the idea of building a mq or making a mid/half block yadayadayada. i have finally decided to get a ccm s6. anything i should know about these beast before i get one? anyone here got one. can ya post up some pics?

BYERS
12-01-2007, 06:31 PM
You can find some pics here.

http://stores.ebay.com/ccmfactorydirect_Pump-Marker_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ12567259QQftidZ2QQtZ km

haxorwear
12-01-2007, 10:08 PM
I shot one the other day at the field (a player had one that was fresh out of the box, I had to ask to shoot it).

It was a piece of art... magical, magical art. I love snipers, and that has to be the king sniper in my eyes. I picked up a CCM Pump-kitted J2 the other day, or else a S6 was in my sights.

The body is very light, it has an excellent smooth pump stroke (like all ccm kit's I've used), and the fit and finish is superb. The only down side to them is the price, but you tend to get what you pay for from CCM.

I believe the new owner had quite the day with it, too. Gotta love that.

-Tim

drg
12-02-2007, 01:17 AM
The only thing I have an issue with about the S6 (aside from expense) is the plastic trigger.

k.macocker
12-02-2007, 01:19 AM
The only thing I have an issue with about the S6 (aside from expense) is the plastic trigger.

yea, there are a few on ebay right now and I noticed they said it had a delrin trigger, not sure how that would feel???
but it is a swing, right??
Kmac

fastev
12-05-2007, 05:36 PM

They have been using delrin triggers for a while. My SV has a delrin slider, which I think is worn out. Now it rocks more than slides...

I am thinking about making my own from stainless.

Talfuchre
12-20-2007, 12:00 AM
Check out this review on Pumpenstein:

http://www.pumpenstein.com/wordpress/?p=17

TF

Der Cockermeister
12-24-2007, 06:35 AM
honestly, i didn't realize my trigger was delrin until i read it somewhere. i think it's a complete non issue.