PDA

View Full Version : ebladed pump

dave88ia
01-29-2008, 11:18 AM
iv seen sum cocker pumps that got a e blade on it! how do u do that w/o the noid?

drg
01-29-2008, 11:42 AM
Just leave it off. Then drop the CTO to 0.1 and you're golden.

dave88ia
01-29-2008, 11:53 AM
thanks

Cossar
01-29-2008, 12:26 PM
I've always wondered why people use eblades on pumps. is it just easier to shoot or what?

dave88ia
01-29-2008, 01:23 PM
I've always wondered why people use eblades on pumps. is it just easier to shoot or what?

well id assume it would be..... have the hair line trigger

k.macocker
01-29-2008, 02:56 PM
only reason I see for kicks and it would be real easy to make it autotrigger with an electro trigger..
Kmac

mxmtl
01-29-2008, 05:41 PM
The first pump I built was out of an e-Orracle. I put an E2 and CCM pump kit on it. Having learned paintball from the get-go on an 05 EGO, it was a natural transition for me and I had no trouble switching between the pump and my electros.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2308/1573721997_6eb550d588.jpg

A guy at our local field puts and e-Blade and MQ valve in all his pumps. I never tried one myself, but from what he says, it makes for a very smooth setup. That is about a $325 upgrade, and you do not yet have autotrigger. I have yet to find an example of an autotrigger setup with an e-blade. I think the MQ valve is great, but I don't like the idea of having to remove it periodically to lube it. But who knows, maybe I'll give it a try one day and end up with the same setup. :D

drg
01-29-2008, 09:10 PM
mQ valve baby .... #1 reason
Lubing isn't really required for the most part. Esp in a pump. I have only ever removed mine because I am a tweaker.

sonnybihis
01-30-2008, 06:52 AM

some people do it just cuz they can make it sound like they're rippin' paint but only shoot when they actually pump the gun...that's with an mq valve installed...

SaintScythus
02-13-2008, 08:05 PM
I agree MQ valve is a huge advantage, no hammer or valve that sometimes has problems. I also like the idea that I could start blowing away air during a pump tourney just to freak people out and make them say WTF?

k.macocker
02-13-2008, 08:49 PM
I was just informed (hear say) that ebladed frames are allowed in stock class..
must still fully pump the marker and only 1 ball may feed at a time..

take it for what it's wroth..
Kmac

DocRock
02-13-2008, 08:58 PM
I think the MQ valve is great, but I don't like the idea of having to remove it periodically to lube it.

Quoted from a previous post. Just to let you know when they tested the MQ valve they ran over 100k shots through it before breaking it down to relube it and it functioned fine. I don't know about you but pump wise I'd probably go through that in a year or two maybe longer.

Don't let that internal maintenance keep you away from MQ goodness.

k.macocker
02-13-2008, 09:00 PM
I think that was with the original mq's anyway, not this new mq2.

if you want one I believe vantrepes has them on moodypaintball.com

enjoy,
Kmac

conbon
02-13-2008, 10:35 PM
I agree MQ valve is a huge advantage, no hammer or valve that sometimes has problems. I also like the idea that I could start blowing away air during a pump tourney just to freak people out and make them say WTF?

Man! I just told you that you could eblade and mq a sniper yesterday, and now i find you out here acting like you're an old pro? WTF? :p

But yeah, I'm funna do this to my sniper. I found a complete black E1 for $85 shipped, then I'm going to sell eye/cover/screw, pnuematic noid assembly, pancake noid, my internals, and my 86 frame. I should probably get enough for those parts to buy a new MQ2.

hugepaintball
02-14-2008, 03:09 PM
Man! I just told you that you could eblade and mq a sniper yesterday, and now i find you out here acting like you're an old pro? WTF? :p

But yeah, I'm funna do this to my sniper. I found a complete black E1 for $85 shipped, then I'm going to sell eye/cover/screw, pnuematic noid assembly, pancake noid, my internals, and my 86 frame. I should probably get enough for those parts to buy a new MQ2.

thats the way to do it!!
i found this 03 drallion with electros look good and shoots good too! got it set up with etrigger and slide trigger frame.
i like the slide better!!
so i will sell the trigger frame and front end kit complete!
has more bling bling with etrigger i think!!
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg32/hugepaintball/CIMG3339.jpghttp://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg32/hugepaintball/CIMG3377.jpg

jt_trouble
02-17-2008, 12:30 AM
Ok ... so this is my pump ... used to be a tricked out mech that I used for the last 10 years, but I decided to upgrade finally to electros ... so I did made the pump electro as well

'97 Right Feed Body #31419
PPS Stock Tube
CCM Pump Kit
12G Changer
Planet Eclipse E-Blade Frame
14' Dye Ultralite

She's not the best, but she's mine !!

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj90/magmasher/STA50005Large.jpg