PDA

View Full Version : CCM Auto Trigger Cam Sticking

mxmtl
02-02-2008, 06:46 PM
My CCM auto trigger kit finally came in today. I put it together based on the instructions over at Pumpenstein.com.

However, I find that the cam is a tight fit in the frame, and does not rotate smoothly at all. It actually sticks, with some effort require to push the pump handle back forward.

Did I miss something?

hugepaintball
02-02-2008, 07:13 PM
My CCM auto trigger kit finally came in today. I put it together based on the instructions over at Pumpenstein.com.

However, I find that the cam is a tight fit in the farame, and does not rotate smoothly at all. It actually sticks, with some effort require to push the pump handle back forward.

Did I miss something?

check to see if your pump front block is strait up and down need to be perfect !
ill send pics
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg32/hugepaintball/CIMG3188.jpg
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg32/hugepaintball/series5.jpg

mxmtl
02-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Wow, are you the guy I bought it from on eBay? :D

The front block is straight up and down.

Inserting the cam took some effort. Even disconnected from the pump arm, the cam does not rotate smoothly inside the trigger frame.

CCMCHICK
03-19-2008, 11:08 PM

However, I find that the cam is a tight fit in the frame, and does not rotate smoothly at all. It actually sticks, with some effort require to push the pump handle back forward.

Did I miss something?

Did you get it taken care of? If not please feel freeto contact us andwe'll be more than happy to help you out.

pump
03-20-2008, 08:01 AM
your trigger adjustment on the bottom of your frame might be screwed in a tad too much

best way to check is to back out so cam can slide out...then just a tad further in until the cam cant slide out

maybe you screwed it in too much and now the delrin has mushed up and causes sticktion

HI MEL!

fastev
03-20-2008, 02:29 PM
If you are still having problems-

From CCmachinist on MCB...

I've been thinking about this thread and it has puzzled me ever since I read it.I think I know what is going on.When we assemble an A/t kit or a complete marker we hand fit the cam if it doesn't fit.The hole in the grip is usually under by a few tenths.So we ream it 5 tenths over. But if we send out just a grip with no A/T we don't do that.So the customer buys the A/T later on and has issues with the fit.That's why they are tight. TA DAAA. May be we ought to open it up before ano. problem solved.We will look at it Monday.

mxmtl
03-24-2008, 01:14 AM
Thanks guys, I got help on mcarterbrown.com in CCM's forum there. In fact, that quote above was from that thread.