PDA

View Full Version : fields in iowa?

dave88ia
02-06-2008, 08:50 PM
ppl know ne that r good? speedball no woodsball!

edited for unnecessary lanugage.

k.macocker
02-06-2008, 09:35 PM
I removed the rude word in your thread to prevent flaming and the old speedball vs woodsball debate that we have read so many times over the years.

and don't knock woodsball,
and speedball started in the woods..
go to this link and click on 1995 ESPN Game
Ironmen Vs. All Americans
COMPLETE SHOW
24:15 run time (http://webdog.specialopspaintball.com/video/oldschool/) on the left side, you'll have to scroll over half way down the page..

good luck on your field search..

dave88ia
02-06-2008, 09:36 PM
I removed the rude word in your thread to prevent flaming and the old speedball vs woodsball debate that we have read so many times over the years.

and don't knock woodsball,
and speedball started in the woods..
go to this link and click on 1995 ESPN Game
Ironmen Vs. All Americans
COMPLETE SHOW
24:15 run time (http://webdog.specialopspaintball.com/video/oldschool/) on the left side, you'll have to scroll over half way down the page..

good luck on your field search..

oo srry

Wolf13
02-06-2008, 09:37 PM
Haven't played there in a few years, but I have a fondness for Action Jacks near Des Moines. I guess team products near Iowa city closed, they had a nice multi field speedball setup (actually, a lot of the fields I knew are closed), but theres a place near there called Velocity paintball that I think has speedball, though I never played there. Jokers Wild in burlington I think is still around, but I don't remember them having speedball, though that may have changed. Theres a couple of places up by the QC area, the only one I've played I never name or recommend. I think theres a place up in clinton with an airball field, wiseguys or something?

dave88ia
02-06-2008, 09:40 PM
Haven't played there in a few years, but I have a fondness for Action Jacks near Des Moines. I guess team products near Iowa city closed, they had a nice multi field speedball setup (actually, a lot of the fields I knew are closed), but theres a place near there called Velocity paintball that I think has speedball, though I never played there. Jokers Wild in burlington I think is still around, but I don't remember them having speedball, though that may have changed. Theres a couple of places up by the QC area, the only one I've played I never name or recommend. I think theres a place up in clinton with an airball field, wiseguys or something?

yea iv been to clinton it was nice.... yea team products had a nice set up on alot of there fields... and yea velocity still has there airball field

Wolf13
02-06-2008, 09:43 PM
If your willing to travel a bit, I highly recommend Sudden Impact in central IL. Bit of a roadtrip for you, but its one of my favorite fields anymore. I've heard talk theres stuff in the works for a new indoor over by Peoria as well. I might have to go over to clinton some time, the local fields here don't impress me so I might have to travel more this year.

dave88ia
02-07-2008, 02:53 AM
If your willing to travel a bit, I highly recommend Sudden Impact in central IL. Bit of a roadtrip for you, but its one of my favorite fields anymore. I've heard talk theres stuff in the works for a new indoor over by Peoria as well. I might have to go over to clinton some time, the local fields here don't impress me so I might have to travel more this year.

yea that would be nice.... got to get a few projects done first! and then try n build a team to travel around and get sum tournys under our belt.. then work from there