PDA

View Full Version : to leave bad feedback or not to

killingspree951
02-21-2008, 10:34 PM
so i won and payed for a shirt on ebay on January 26,2008 and have had problems with them since-
the first shirt was supposedly lost in the mail but i doubt he even sent it, he said he was going to send out and give me a tracking number. He told me this for a whole week, then a week passes and he said o it got lost!, so then he sent out another shirt and when i get it ... this shirt was freaking small! i wear a xl shirt and sometimes a 2xl if the shirt runs small and this thing was like a size small. So now i called him and he said to send it back and he will send another one but im tired of waiting so i might just get my money back... should i return it and get the right size.. should i leave negative feedback????

Bulldog
02-21-2008, 10:40 PM
It sounds like he's working with you or at least trying to get you the right shirt. I would either ask for your money back or wait another week to get the right sized shirt. I wouldn't leave negative feedback unless he refused to fix the problem, maybe neutral once you get your shirt.

T18CAPT
02-21-2008, 10:42 PM
What size was specified in the sale? If it said XL and he sent you a Small than he would be responsible for getting the correct size to you. If he is unwilling to pay for return shipping on the small and wont send the correct size, than you have evry right to send negative feedback. My 2 cents!

PsYcHoHoLiC
02-22-2008, 02:33 AM
What size was specified in the sale? If it said XL and he sent you a Small than he would be responsible for getting the correct size to you. If he is unwilling to pay for return shipping on the small and wont send the correct size, than you have evry right to send negative feedback. My 2 cents!

I agree with this if he want to pay the return shipping on it send it back and tell him to send out another if he says no get you money back and put a neutral feedaback...

killingspree951
02-22-2008, 07:06 AM
the auction was for any size, so i put the right size in the comment box and i also wrote him in a message to tell him the correct size.. the guy is trying to work with me but he did say i was ganna have to send it back and pay shipping, this really sux because i bought it to wear to a party and a month later i still cant wear the shirt :(