PDA

View Full Version : Dark Cocker Body ?'s/ CCM Delrin Back blocks

Wristy
02-22-2008, 05:03 AM
Hey guys, first off I am new on this forum, wanted to say Hello!

I have a few quick questions, first being:

How valuable are Dark cocker bodies these days? Someone at the local shop told me he had a clean Dark Cocker Body that he wasn't really doing anything with that kind of struck my interest. I will look into it tomorrow for personal interest, just curious what they go for?

Second: I have an Orracle pump I have been working on for a couple months, that is in need of a back block. I was looking into the Delrin back Blocks CCM produces, but not having used them was curious what people's personal experience was with them - Delrin back block + a good dive etc. = Insecurity:D

Lastly - I didn't see anything about WTB threads in the classifieds here, but didn't want to step on anyones toes... Is that permissable?

Thanks guys! BTW: I am, and will be located in SoCal for a few months, haven't had a chance to play yet, but mayhaps I will get a chance to play with some of you!

-Shannon

audiopro74
02-22-2008, 05:26 AM
Twords the bottom of the classified section is a W.T.B. section.

steve2z
02-22-2008, 01:37 PM
It depends on the dark bodies- there are a couple versions- the ones that Pro paintball did(freeflow) that are teardrop milled, and the WGP ones that are kinda spiky milled for lack of a better description. Anything more than 300 and you are paying way too much. As far as the back block. I don't think you need to worry about a dive- about the only problem I think I have seen/heard is the potential for the pump arm hole to strip out- but really, thats not a huge issue- but honestly, for a pump- lightening up the whole system(which is the back block and all) doesn't really do much for you in the benefits either.

Wristy
02-23-2008, 01:57 AM
Yeah, I was halfway playing around with the CCM back block idea, mostly curiosity. I will try to get some pics of it to perhaps identify. Its supposed to have the spikey milling, I haven't seen it yet, the local shop owner has it, says its virgin, clean, and he has nothing to do with it... I me... Sounds like another project in the making... gun whore