PDA

View Full Version : My girls' the best

audiopro74
02-26-2008, 02:04 AM
Got off early today, due to work being slow. Bout ten till six i get a call. "I need you to come down to the car to help carry stuff". I mosey on down, only to meet her halfway up the path. She tells me to get the stuff out of the front seat. Now mind you I am pretty much broke, from said lack of work. Upon the front seat I find an 18 pack of Heinekens, wich is the first thing I give up in times of destitution. After reaching the house she tells me, "you seemed like you had a bad day, when I talked to you on the phone earlier, thought this might help". YEE-HAA now I get to drown my miserys for a little while.

Whats' your girl done for you lately????

Heebs
02-26-2008, 02:51 AM
Mine told me that I have to PROMISE to take a vacation and go to Thailand for spring break. :D That and she's let me buy too much PB stuff.

Listessa
02-26-2008, 03:42 AM
Aww! That's sweet of her. :D

No chicks to deal with here (thank goodness!), but I do have a great PB guy.

I get unlimited reign on whatever paintball stuff (and other hobbies) I want as long as bills are paid, and possibly a weekend trip to the hot springs this coming weekend. Granted he isn't too key on having taxidermy stuff in the garage eventually, but at least he comes with guns and ammo!

DeTrevni
02-26-2008, 04:06 AM
Guns, ammo, paintball, and an appreciation for a 1 of 14 1971 Hemi 'Cuda convertible.

You're quite the catch! ;)

Listessa
02-26-2008, 05:07 AM
My only regret is that I can't have cheeper hobbies. ;)

To be on topic:
I think the sweetest thing he did for me was bring me soup, ginger ale, a couple oranges, and some candy when I stayed home from work with that really bad flu thing.

That or the Friday evenings after work when he appears with Chinese take out and DVDs.

Then agian, I should be the most greatful that we carpool to work so I don't have to pay the $200something for "parking privilages" at UAF. I'm rather, er, snappy in the mornings...

mxmtl
02-26-2008, 06:03 PM
After reaching the house she tells me, "you seemed like you had a bad day, when I talked to you on the phone earlier, thought this might help".

Marry her and keep her happy.

sonnybihis
02-26-2008, 10:12 PM

no way, just keep her happy...marriage changes them...and i don't mean in a good way...

audiopro74
02-27-2008, 12:26 AM
Been with her so long, we might as well be married, and the changes also spoken of have allready taken place. But hey, at least she brought me some beers, before telling me I shouldn't drink, then refusing to kiss me cause I smell like beer. Talk about a double edged sword......

RavagersTC
02-27-2008, 01:53 AM
Been with her so long, we might as well be married, and the changes also spoken of have allready taken place. But hey, at least she brought me some beers, before telling me I shouldn't drink, then refusing to kiss me cause I smell like beer. Talk about a double edged sword......

You sound surprised. I'm 17 and I know better.

Best thing my womans done for me is reconsider even talking to me after all the inordinate amounts of idiotic things I do.

fastev
02-27-2008, 04:34 AM
S6 is in the mail thanks to my wonderful wife...

mxmtl
02-27-2008, 04:39 PM
Best thing my womans done for me is reconsider even talking to me after all the inordinate amounts of idiotic things I do.

That is one of the things I cherish about my wife the most.

k.macocker
02-27-2008, 05:18 PM
see how good she is if you don't find a job soon. :p

they all start out that way.. just try to so the same for her and she should hold on to that attitude. but neglect her and you'll pay..

so get a job and send her flowers to work in front of all her friends just because it's Wednesday..
Kmac

audiopro74
02-28-2008, 03:41 AM
S6 is in the mail thanks to my wonderful wife...

Trade ya;)

TheFRC
02-28-2008, 07:21 PM
My wife refers to beer as 'guy flowers'. She has suprised me on a couple occasions with a bottle of my favorite sake.

and of course, she watches the midgets while I go off and "play army with my friends in the woods"