PDA

View Full Version : new pump

guillieyetti
03-04-2008, 05:42 PM
Well, I'm almost done my first 'cocker project. So I was thinking of building a pump next, ok I know I'm building a pump next. I've decided that I'm not going auto trigger, I've got an old benckmark slider frame, (man, I love those things!). But that's all I have. any suggestions on all the other parts? I know all you guys out there have your own opinions, So let 'em rip!! thanx!

guillieyetti
03-04-2008, 05:56 PM
Oh, and I'm going 10-ball tubes, and I heard that phantom's stock-class feed tubes fit if I drill & tap a hole to secure it. Do any of you fine folks know of any other (after market) stock-class feed tubes??:confused: again, thanx!!

Tesko
03-04-2008, 06:04 PM
If youre looking for brand new clamp on feedtubes, Palmers sells one, but I happen to have two used ones for sale, if you want to PM me on that, go ahead.

Personally I love slider frames, favorite being the KAPP with finger grooves. For internals, KAPP and ST trigger plates are awesome, and a decent roller sear from Belsales, ST, or ER for the cheap route. As for grips, hogue panels with palm swells are great, but im also a fan of aluminum panel grips.

Other than that, I just use quality parts and slap on SS braided line on my personal guns. If youre going for a vert tank/12g changer/ remote line setup, a nice T stock feels great. For pump kits I like Vendetta, though WWA makes some nice ones too.

Id say youre biggest priority now is finding/picking the body you want to build it from. Considering the front block threads, the body length, the feed type (leftie, rightie, vert, stock class) and half/mid blocking. Anno and milling as well, but really theres not loads of uniquely milled and annoed bodies, so its all about what you can find.

guillieyetti
03-04-2008, 07:11 PM
Ya, I'm going stock class feed, I need to use less paint, lol. Belsales roller sear is priority. I don't really like halfblocks, full body for sure. A t-stock is on my list. I think I realy want to go virtical 3.5oz, but then again, I realy want a reg, (:mad:). As for a body, I'l take what I can get, it's just gotta be black, I live in the woods!!

paintballwannab
03-08-2008, 05:42 AM
I personally love CCM pump kits....but I've heard the vendetta's are almost as nice(better to some people). I just love being able to customize the pump kit(color'd handles/hitman plates/etc)

for a SC conversion find a black vert feed body, cut the feedneck off and use a phantom feed, just need to drill/tap the body for the screw to hold the feed down.

Or as someone above said check palmers for clamp on stock class feeds.

Warwitch
03-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Dont count out the Sanchez Machine pump kits either. They dont show up on their web but if you send them an email Luis will get back to you pretty quick. I was quoted a price that CCM and Vendetta cant touch and SM makes some pretty good stuff.

Link to Mini kit info: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/pump-markers/33623-sanchez-machine-mini-pump-kits.html

Link to standard kit on Trinity PB: http://www.trinitypaintball.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=TR+386

paintballwannab
03-08-2008, 05:20 PM
Hmmmm I didn't know sanchez made mini kits......very good to know consider CCM kits are imposible to find and WWA is hit or miss whether you get your goods or not.

How is the weight of the sanchez kit, its all alumn. correct?

Warwitch
03-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Its all alum so you can ano it to match, pretty sweet. I cant say that Ive had a chance to try one yet so I cant vouch on the stroke or weight. But I shoot their barrels on every marker I have. Very high quality stuff. I dont want to post the price I was quoted but I will say it kicks CCM, WWA and Vendetta in the nuts.

guillieyetti
03-10-2008, 04:38 PM
for a SC conversion find a black vert feed body, cut the feedneck off and use a phantom feed, just need to drill/tap the body for the screw to hold the feed down.

That's what I'm doing:D

and I'll check into some of those pump kits, thanx guys!