PDA

View Full Version : Screw on stock class feed

jt_trouble
03-16-2008, 01:45 AM
Greetings ...

I just got a pump karnivor ... and I need to know about something.

Does anyone make a screw on stock class feed for it ... something to put in the place of the feed neck after it's removed ?

I am going to remove the feed neck (threaded) and want a 10 or 15 shot feed stick instead like the ones on the phantoms.

Any ideas or suggestions ... directions?

jt

Tesko
03-16-2008, 04:56 AM
Action Markers used to produce angel threaded ones, but for straight up cocker feed threads, you're SOL I believe. It'd have to be a job where the press-fit feed threads would be removed, then the upper tube of the body would have to be drilled and tapped for a phantom style stick feed.

Unless you want to go the custom route and have someone fab one for you with cocker feed threads.

jt_trouble
03-16-2008, 01:56 PM
Well thats too bad. I was hoping that I could make a easy go of this. I don't expect to be playing strictly stock only .. more like open class. so I guess a BE Pocket Hopper will have to do ... thanks for you input!

jt

Andrewliu6294
03-16-2008, 06:44 PM
noxx makes springfeeds, that can be mounted in any feedneck. You could mount it in a low-rise feedneck for the lowest profile. That should do the job nicely.

jt_trouble
03-16-2008, 07:18 PM
well I guess I will have to look him up ... see if he has what I need. I been to his website but I forget the url .. :P