PDA

View Full Version : BlackBean/Robin Campbell Debacle - Post here if you are owed anything by BlackBean

louie
04-09-2008, 11:28 PM
Please see the original thread: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2245839

Iím dealing with Sgt. Difilippe of the Holderness Police Department. He is looking for a detailed list of names and items that BlackBean (Robin Campbell) owes to people. I will do my best to keep this thread updated but sometimes it takes the Sgt. a few days to respond.
Please PM me your name, contact info, and list of items (include links to pictures if you have them) that you are owed in the format below:
PBN Name:
Name:
Address:
Phone:
Items owed:
Estimated Value:

The Sgt. actually has some items in possession but he can't release the equipment unless we track the owner.

If BlackBean owes you ANYTHING, please provide me with as much info as you can. Pictures would be VERY helpful.

Draken
04-09-2008, 11:38 PM
Louie, did he get your marker?

louie
04-09-2008, 11:43 PM
Yeah, the Sgt said he definitely has mine. I'm very excited to get it back.

louie
04-10-2008, 12:29 AM
GOOD NEWS!

I just spoke with the Sgt. and this is how we both agreed people should go about getting their stuff back.

I will provide the people that gave me their contact information the Holderness PD phone number and his extension. You will leave a message for the Sgt. and he will get in touch with you. You will need to give him detailed information of what Robin owes you. If you are owed money, you need to show proof that he owes you money.

The PD will ship your stuff to you once you have proven that its yours. Once you have received the items, you need to call them and verify that you have received the package. You will also need to mail them back a check to pay for the shipping charges.

He said my stuff will be mailed out tomorrow or Friday.

Once everyone gets their stuff back, we can forget all about BlackBean!

Draken
04-10-2008, 03:36 AM
Once everyone gets their stuff back, we can forget all about BlackBean!

Worst part about that, is he did offer a good service at not to bad of a price...just seems like his accident really messed him up, sad to see something like that happen.

louie
04-10-2008, 01:21 PM
Worst part about that, is he did offer a good service at not to bad of a price...just seems like his accident really messed him up, sad to see something like that happen.

Yeah, he really was a good guy and contributed to the community. It really is too bad that things turned out the way they did.

The Sgt. said he does recall an accident so at least that part wasn't a lie. I'm guessing that he just fell behind on stuff and initially had intentions of completing the work after his accident but his priorities may have changed during recovery.

It still doesn't excuse the lack of communication and not returning items to their owners.

I'm just glad that people have a chance to get their stuff back.

dave88ia
04-10-2008, 01:36 PM
glad to hear ur gettin that beauty back! too bad for blackbean