PDA

View Full Version : compulsive paintball???? item descriptions?

xxdabroxx
05-28-2008, 01:33 AM
whats the deal with compulsive paintball not providing item descriptions, i was going to buy a tank, and maybe a new mask from them. although im not now, where they should give you the item description, it just shows an advertisement for a related product. WTF?

wiffle32
05-28-2008, 11:08 AM
Scroll down, open your eyes, and read the page. Some of the descriptions are missing for a few items (crossfire tanks, for instance); for those, you should email Support to have them fixed since they seem to have recently reorganized the item layouts.

And try to ask legit questions without trashing on reputable vendors.

k.macocker
05-28-2008, 02:01 PM
compulsivie has an excellent reputation. there are threads dedicated to praise them/him.
and they seemed to have redone their site and some things are not complete as of yet..
if you email them they almost always get back to you.
I believe they sell on ebay too.
good luck,
Kmac

xxdabroxx
05-28-2008, 02:43 PM
I will have to email them then, i suppose i will have to tell them that the only reason i came back was the great guys at www.customcockers.com/forum so they owe you a thank you. i was going to go through another outfit, and try to have them match compulsive's price, but it will be easier to just go through them.

Euangelion
05-28-2008, 04:35 PM
Compulsive is the best regardless of what you are looking for. They have never let me down.

ssenniug
05-28-2008, 07:00 PM
Just placed my first order with them ever, so far it is going much better than I expected. Placed it late friday before memorial day and it was at usps on tuesday. Great communication, I got an email saying I placed and order and an email that its shipped with tracking number. I had emailed him twice previously with questions and received no response, he had what I wanted and I just went in blindly. So far I am liking the service.

I have placed a few orders at actionvillage.com and you get an email but still have to go back and log into their site to get the tracking information.

k.macocker
05-28-2008, 07:59 PM
Just placed my first order with them ever, so far it is going much better than I expected. Placed it late friday before memorial day and it was at usps on tuesday. Great communication, I got an email saying I placed and order and an email that its shipped with tracking number. I had emailed him twice previously with questions and received no response, he had what I wanted and I just went in blindly. So far I am liking the service.

I have placed a few orders at actionvillage.com and you get an email but still have to go back and log into their site to get the tracking information.

action village is great... until they screw up your order. then getting it corrected is a pita..
Kmac