PDA

View Full Version : the man rules

RavagersTC
06-05-2008, 01:49 AM
http://www.liquorwits.com/code.html

enjoy

audiopro74
06-05-2008, 03:47 AM
I so just saved that, and am getting ready to send it to all my friends. That was some funny s#it...

hostiletek
06-05-2008, 04:51 AM
#17 was wrong in soo many ways.......
#23 has been a standard rule with my pack of friends for years. One on one and if you deserve it, your getting your ass kicked and we will make fun of you later. But anyone else jumps in and its on:cool:

RavagersTC
06-05-2008, 06:07 PM
#17 was wrong in soo many ways.......
#23 has been a standard rule with my pack of friends for years. One on one and if you deserve it, your getting your ass kicked and we will make fun of you later. But anyone else jumps in and its on:cool:

I'm a dog person, thus ok with it.

37 38 and 43 were excellent, but they're all pretty good.

Cocker Master
06-19-2008, 07:17 PM

enjoy

AWESOME rotfl

DeTrevni
06-19-2008, 07:59 PM
Hey, I was sigged. Rock on! :cool:

My dad has that list on his favorites. I get a hearty "lawl" every time!

jgilk1
06-20-2008, 08:28 AM
Originally Posted by RavagersTC

i endorce

4 (iv never heard of this rule since when was a man getting married suppose to have secrets hell when my older brother gets married my toast is going to start off with remember those twins down there in tuson now you've got yourself a faf ugly chick)

12 (when i am driving i don't drink anything 24 hours prior to/or during a long road trip but stop by the local 7/11 and buy all my buddies all 64 oz pops if one of them happens to piss on my seat he is by law required to buy me a new seat in better condition than the one he pissed all over)

8 (if you didn't pay for it don't complain about it just buy really cheap beer the next time your friend/s come over and hide the corona in you mini fridge hidden in the closet of your bedroom or shop ie rule of thumb poor out the cheap beer and fill the empty bottle with the corona)

14 (my wife and my step mom both claim that they love sports but every time i ask them to play pb they tell me there buisy or they have to work)

2 (is always a man rule out of general manhood),

15 (if it's down theres usually a good reason i was lazy and know it's down and why were you looking @ my crotch in the first place)

7. (if i told him the game starts @ 6 his ass should be ready to go 2 hr before it starts)

17 (i would never set a cat on fire id rub it's ass with a dried out corn cob and pour terpentine on it and watch it run first off slide the cat in a rubber boot as so you don't get bite or scratched up)

i do not endorse:

1 (if his sister is hot, single and willing to do the nasty who cares just DOUBLE the rubber)

3 (if i was a good friend i couldn't bail his ass out id be in lock up with him),

9 (ill loan him my wife's car before i loan him mine)

not all comments are posted but i am tired and will finish post lated please dis regard any profanity these are the man rules

RavagersTC
06-20-2008, 02:04 PM
This list is always a winner.

VIVA LA MAN RULES!