PDA

View Full Version : mq2 order?

hawpunch
07-11-2008, 08:32 AM
nathan,

I realize that this might be better left to a pm but I thought this would catch your attention more. I ordered a standard mq2 valve kit and mq2 oring replacement kit this past Sunday. I paid through paypal and received order confirmation number 152. I did not receive a shipping confirmation number and when I check the status of my order it still shows its processing. Did you ship my order out? If not could you let me know what the delay is? Thanks!

Aloha,

Jae

hawpunch
07-11-2008, 05:02 PM
Thank you for the shipping update!

nathan,

I realize that this might be better left to a pm but I thought this would catch your attention more. I ordered a standard mq2 valve kit and mq2 oring replacement kit this past Sunday. I paid through paypal and received order confirmation number 152. I did not receive a shipping confirmation number and when I check the status of my order it still shows its processing. Did you ship my order out? If not could you let me know what the delay is? Thanks!

Aloha,

Jae

Vantrepes
07-11-2008, 06:01 PM
It turns out a lot of the cart mail has been bouncing from the mail server. My personally written e-mails seem to be going through, but automatic stuff from the cart software has a 50/50 chance of bouncing for some reason. The host tech dept. is looking into it.

dbkid0486
07-17-2008, 03:52 AM
well now i have a question and i didnt want to start a new thread for this since its the same topic, and i was wondering about my order. i believe it is order number 117...just let me know and thanks.