PDA

View Full Version : FPE (Fall Pump Event) near St. Louis MO!

Shane-O
08-20-2008, 11:01 PM
OCT 25-26!

Sorry the flyers I had at SPE were wrong, my 2008 calendar is NOT correct!

Anyway, heres the run down.

www.xtremepaintballpark.com

It will be FPO, Sal and Tore has always let us do BYOP, but I feel it's time to get them some cash for the event. I will work with Tore and get some standard paint (larger bore if possible), and some higher end paint. Price will be reasonable.

Saturday is standard pump day, several groups to play in, (Speedball, Airball Woods, etc).

Saturday night, we will have a players party at the field. I will bring the DJ gear and we can hang out, and swap lies about the days eliminations.
Sunday we will have standard pump open play, AND a Top Gun, old school pistol challenge. Nelspots with pump handles, PGP's (not 2k version), Splatmasters, DSDS Sliders, and GZ 1000. Velocity adjustment mods are the only ones allowed! More to come on this also.

Camping at the field will be allowed!

Total Greif will be selling BBQ dinner plates in the evening for $7.00! Dinner tickets should be pre-payed to get a count of BBQ needed. Pre-registration and dinner ticket pre-pay will be handled by me, Pm for more info! Pre-pay is not required but requested.

Pm me for pre-registration info

Hotel info:
Columbia Hampton Inn
165 Admiral Trost Drive
Colimbia, IL. 62236
Call 618-281-9000 for reservations.

Regular weekend rate is $104 for a double queen room IIRC.

Shane-O
09-30-2008, 01:11 AM
Just a reminder, there WILL be a players party Saturday. Alcohol can be brought, but it CANNOT be drank or opened, until the field closes for business, 5pm or maybe later if there is a private group in attendance. I will make an announcement when we can bust out the liquid courage!

And Total Greif will be making a BBQ dinner for $7 a head, Godfather said something about Pork Steaks!

conbon
10-24-2008, 01:29 AM
aw I don't have a gun for this year, but hopefully I'll make it to the next one. :D

customxphoto
10-24-2008, 01:52 AM
share the wealth with the west coast

have fun

if your goin wut are you gonna be shooting?

Shane-O
10-24-2008, 03:38 AM
aw I don't have a gun for this year, but hopefully I'll make it to the next one. :D

Just show up, there will be people that have loaners you could use!

conbon
10-24-2008, 04:34 AM
Just show up, there will be people that have loaners you could use!

I know, but right now I wouldn't be able to pay somebody back if I ended up breaking something, which might be a problem. Also I've relied on Ken for stuff a couple times, I'd hate to wear out my welcome.

On the other hand I haven't seen any of the Greif guys in over a year so it would be good to catch up.

I'll consider it, I'd want to get in touch with somebody before I went out there though, just to make sure I had the gear lined up beforehand.

Chefdave
10-24-2008, 04:48 AM
Definitely come on out. There will be plenty of loaners (and most should be "break-proof"). ;)

conbon
10-27-2008, 09:48 PM
I got my gun today. Now I just need a pocket hopper an some compressed air tank, preferably a 13ci. I'm workin on gettin them and gettin out within a couple of weeks.

Wolf13
10-27-2008, 10:21 PM
I wish I was able to come, but I have a wedding to be at and to help dad this weekends. Anyone on the edge about going, GO. these are great guys and good fields. I miss my days down there.