PDA

View Full Version : Problems with WWA mini pump kit?

stimpy
10-16-2008, 07:09 PM
i just recieved a WWA mini pump kit yesterday. the quality and design is excellent- at lease as good as CCM if not better.
i tried this kit out on both a mini-orry body and a freeflow millenium body- in both cases it was hard to screw in any barrels. i tried various kaner backs, an UL, and a stiffi- none of these barrels wanted to go in and some of them were scrached by the ASA and "mock block" on the pump kit.
has anyone else had a problem with this? i really want to use kaner barrels and have no problem sanding/grinding the kit down in order for barrels to fit; i'm just curious if anyone else has experienced this and if they have any advice. thanks!

k.macocker
10-16-2008, 08:29 PM
I checked mine
my standard barrels fit just fine. but I tried an old armson barrel and it rubbed too. iifc the kanker barrel is thick right in that area.

looks like you'll need to cut/grind/file on the "front block" to make it fit. if yours is a flat black kit flat black paint with a brush will cover it up very nicely..

good luck,
kmac

njr_11
10-17-2008, 12:05 AM
I don't know but mine was purchased used but it works fine with a kaner barrel.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r171/njr_11/Guns/2b8910d4.jpg

drg
10-17-2008, 08:45 AM
I use kaners on all my guns, which all have WWA kits. You might have to slightly tweak the pump kit (turn the reg) to get it to clear nicely. It could be slightly twisted one way or the other.

sirsaechao
10-24-2008, 01:25 PM
If your not happy, stimpy. Sell the pump kit to me.