PDA

View Full Version : Sanchez Machine Pump

MassRaptor
12-20-2008, 08:42 PM
Super Secret Spy Photos
They are looking to run about $350 with reg. The black one has the prototype Pump on it with the internal spring.

It has a single finger teeter frame
a 1 piece barrel
Cutom cut body Anodized to Spec color of choice Can be custom colors
half block bolt and pin design
double pump arm design for stability.

The Raw one has the new Pump handle in production right now.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y132/massraptor/1229797908832.jpg

Let me know if there is intrest in this.
There is also a version without the Regulator For around the $200 mark.

Q-You going to be sellling the frame too? or just the whole gun...?
A- I will ask the owner if he wants to just sell frames too.

Q-does it have a double detent?
A- No the Detent is on the RIGHT side.

Q-I dont get the pricing diff. w/ out the reg
A-Thats the Answer i got myself. I will work on him to let him know cost of reg out there.

Q-are u selling halfblocked bodies that i can build an electro gun out of?
A- I will ask. It uses the Karni front end adapter. But the Ball Detent is on the Right hand side.

Triemferent
12-20-2008, 09:54 PM
that looks nice and thats a good price for a complete marker.
although the new pump handle is nice, I think it will take me some time to get used to it

customxphoto
12-20-2008, 09:55 PM
you have my attention

bird33
12-20-2008, 11:48 PM
Definetely interested.
Thanks , Jeremy

PsYcHoHoLiC
12-20-2008, 11:54 PM
Lol

You going to be sellling the frame too? or just the whole gun...

k.macocker
12-21-2008, 01:16 AM
ok, lets keep this thread on topic..
i deleted the stuff that had nothing to do with the actual thread starter, at least in a productive way.
keep it clean guys.

and those markers as a whole look very nice.
Kmac

Ruler_Mark
12-21-2008, 01:24 AM
welllllll I deplore you to use a diff handle milling style.

njr_11
12-21-2008, 06:27 AM
def. have my attention however I dont get the pricing diff. w/ out the reg

rrpederson
12-21-2008, 10:30 AM
i hope this is close enough to the topic to stay posted. are u selling halfblocked bodies that i can build an electro gun out of?

PsYcHoHoLiC
12-21-2008, 02:14 PM
does it have a double detent?

MassRaptor
12-21-2008, 06:23 PM
welllllll I deplore you to use a diff handle milling style.

If you have a sketch i will pass it by the owner. You could always go custom one of a kind.:D

MassRaptor
12-21-2008, 06:24 PM
i hope this is close enough to the topic to stay posted. are u selling halfblocked bodies that i can build an electro gun out of?

I will ask. i do believe so. it uses the Karni front end. If you are gonna do an Electro.

MassRaptor
12-21-2008, 06:25 PM
does it have a double detent?

No the owner went RIGHT hand side with the Detent. Not my first choice.:confused:

rrpederson
12-21-2008, 08:14 PM
I will ask. i do believe so. it uses the Karni front end. If you are gonna do an Electro.

that would be awesome for future projects, karni blocks are still out there floatin around.

Ruler_Mark
12-22-2008, 01:05 AM
If you have a sketch i will pass it by the owner. You could always go custom one of a kind.:D

I always liked the vendetta deluxe, I have a WWA shorty and that is nice, the ccm handles arent bad. Just the thick back part looks good but whats with the thinner front part? just looks uncomfortable.

MassRaptor
12-22-2008, 02:11 AM
I always liked the vendetta deluxe, I have a WWA shorty and that is nice, the ccm handles arent bad. Just the thick back part looks good but whats with the thinner front part? just looks uncomfortable.
that is the prototype pump handle.
THe new pump handles will be like the unfinished one.

bird33
12-22-2008, 03:02 AM
Once again , sign me up that is a bad ass looking pump.
Thanks , Jeremy

colsanders
12-22-2008, 08:09 PM
I have used the prototype pump handle for quite a while, and it's nice. Also, I like the dual pump arms.

I also have the newer pump handle on my second pump and they are still as comfortable as the 1st prototype. And he kept the dual pump arms.

GREAT pump kits!

GothicVash
12-22-2008, 09:42 PM
agreed on the will their be body kits for cheaper with no pumpkit on it id be interested in that depending on price

customxphoto
12-25-2008, 01:40 AM
if its anything like there barrel systems

IT WILL KICK ASS!

IrishRedneck86
12-29-2008, 04:42 AM
im def interested in picking up one when i can great price for a complete pump
considering that legend is taking the leftover z-force bodies slapping a pump kit on it then charging $450 for it
my only question is for his standard pump handle since this new gun is minied could he do like a hitman mod for it for a lil extra cause i know thats very popular for alot of pumpers

Rockstar Series
12-29-2008, 02:44 PM
you have my attention

Ditto

Warchild
01-13-2009, 05:42 PM
Super Secret Spy Photos
They are looking to run about $350 with reg. The black one has the prototype Pump on it with the internal spring.

It has a single finger teeter frame
a 1 piece barrel
Cutom cut body Anodized to Spec color of choice Can be custom colors
half block bolt and pin design
double pump arm design for stability.

The Raw one has the new Pump handle in production right now.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y132/massraptor/1229797908832.jpg

Let me know if there is intrest in this.
There is also a version without the Regulator For around the $200 mark.

Definitely some interest here. How do you go about ordering one of these guns.

customxphoto
01-13-2009, 05:43 PM
yes i too would like to know when they are supposed to be available.

jedimast5
01-13-2009, 05:51 PM
yes i too would like to know when they are supposed to be available.

hey photo i was at sanchez shop on friday and i also seen a another pump he had with the spiderweb milled into the body. he said maybe 3months he might start selling them. he does not have a name for them yet and will also sell just the bodies if you want. he only has about 4 prototypes out right now being tested. being tested. i will be there later this week to pick up some stuff.

customxphoto
01-13-2009, 05:55 PM
hey photo i was at sanchez shop on friday and i also seen a another pump he had with the spiderweb milled into the body. he said maybe 3months he might start selling them. he does not have a name for them yet and will also sell just the bodies if you want. he only has about 4 prototypes out right now being tested. being tested. i will be there later this week to pick up some stuff.

where is his shop?

is it open to the public?

im in OC all the time

id love to stop by.

Triemferent
01-13-2009, 06:36 PM
I dont remember the exact address but its on Firestone Blvd in La Mirada right off the 5 fwy.

MassRaptor
01-14-2009, 06:37 PM
We just got the first batch back from anodizer with some very custom single colors.

I asked if we could get a few mid blocks in the next batch so that the buyer could have the choice of Pneumatic/Electric or Pump with matching parts.

Custom X
I told Sanchez we are going out on Saturday. He might show with a pump or 2. If he does not go I will try to bring one myself.

Side Note I think we will have Suberbolt Proto type Delrin Bolt replacment's done.
Hope to have 2-5 so we can get them pictured up and tried out on the field.
Will keep you guys posted.

customxphoto
01-14-2009, 06:40 PM
Custom X
I told Sanchez we are going out on Saturday. He might show with a pump or 2. If he does not go I will try to bring one myself.

Friggin sweet

id be stoked to meet the guy lol

ill get to see one of these new pumps and use my s6 and ss25

its gonna be a pump filled day

stimpy
01-14-2009, 11:15 PM
saw these in action at the OSC Barona event... nice to see something new thats not CCM lol

rickjake
01-19-2009, 12:46 AM
Friggin sweet

id be stoked to meet the guy lol

ill get to see one of these new pumps and use my s6 and ss25

its gonna be a pump filled day

Was curious if CustomX and MassRaptor got to shoot one of the Sanchez pumps this weekend? How did it perform?

MassRaptor
01-19-2009, 12:50 AM
Was curious if CustomX and MassRaptor got to shoot one of the Sanchez pumps this weekend? How did it perform?

no he had the systems but not put together yet. so they did not make it to the field.