Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Autococker RaceGun Frame For Sale

Autococker RaceGun Frame For Sale

For Sale:
    Race Gun Autococker Frame and 5-way noid. They are both annoed purple acid wash.

This trigger is literally a hair trigger. I think the blood pulsing through your finger is enough to set it off.

Ha, I measured it to be 1.2mm. The rod behind the trigger barely moves at all.

If your like me you don't know much about these frames, and it looks like the trigger would be sloppy with that ugly rod in the back, but let me tell you, its as tight as a virgin, there is no slop whatsoever in the trigger. Zero side to side travel and only 1.2 mm front to back.

As of Right now I do not have the charger or data cable.

PRICE: $125 obo

Take a look see...

PM ME
    Last edited by IlliniInFront; 03-06-2009 at 08:40 PM.

Please read the rules before posting.

Post an ad, not just a link to another forum.

You must post a price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Modded-Like-Hell View Post
    we sit quiet as Bulldog preaches his kind words to mankind...

you have to put a price bud...one of the hard and fast rules of selling here...

sorry to hear you're selling it...if I had any money whatsoever, I'd try to buy it myself, but I don't...I'd ask if you were looking for anything in the way of trades, but I dunno if I'd have anything you'd be interested in...

edit: crap...Bulldoggy beat me while I was typing

Sorry guys,

I don't even know what these things are worth. What do you think is a fair price?

I am interested in trades, autococker parts, 08 ego parts, tanks, pump guns, what do you have?

Sean

without the cables, that causes a problem...someone who already has a set of cables (i.e. another Raceframe/Racegun) is about the only person that would be able to use it...

one upside is the unique anodizing on it, but in that respect it would be better off being kept with the matching gun...

I have a Racegun, so I have the cables, plus, I am a huge fan of purple paintball equipment...but suffer from an acute case of lack of funds...

your price of $150 would be very fair, if you had the cables...without, it's hard to say...

best I could offer you at this point, would be a Worrframe in trade...

if you take paypal i can have moeny to you tonight....

Billy

PM'ed

Thanks for fixing your post.

Why would you want to break up such a nice looking cocker? Why not sell it complete?
    Quote Originally Posted by Modded-Like-Hell View Post
    we sit quiet as Bulldog preaches his kind words to mankind...

My heart is breaking! I yearn for her back every day, and now she is being parted out! Ohhhhh........the pain is killing me!

By the way, good luck with the sale, when I had the whole gun, 2 weeks ago, she was darn near flawless.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    Thanks for fixing your post.

Why would you want to break up such a nice looking cocker? Why not sell it complete?
    I agree...very unique gun, and an awesome ano job...

just a guess, but I'd bet that due to the scarcity of cables (he doesn't have either), he can't use it...but since it is such a nice ano, etc, he wants to keep it...so he chose to get rid of the piece that keeps him from using it...

still, if it were me (which is a moot point, since I have cables from my other Racegun) I'd hang onto the whole thing, and pick up another frame with cables somewhere else, and be set...