Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost/Stolen/MIA Cockers

This thread is heart-breaking. Another reason I keep my bag in the back of the shop when I'm at the field. I've never been sorry to have the luxury.

GL everyone.
    I wield the ban-hammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour as everyone stood in awe watching wiffle sell his RDL's

yea this thread is heart-breaking... my field has the luxury of having lockers, all u have to do is bring your own lock
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    MLH doesn't need feedback, he's so well known everyone trusts him

WTF, you people play at some fancy fields. Some of the fields I play at have running water.... The one owned and practiced on by a pro team barely has a chronograph, which no one uses.

But I digress, it's very sad that this sort of stuff happens. There was a stolen marker thread on PBN and they were able to locate it so don't give up!
    Now playing with Texas Rush

Best field in Texas

FBM Race Cocker Part out

This Nexus Signature Series was stolen out of a car in eastern PA. I had sold it to a friend of mine and we were playing that day at the field. He had left it in his car and when we came back, it wasnt there anymore.

It was exactly as seen here. It had a Dust Silver NDZ on/off ASA, it was missing the PE jewel on the left side of the body, and it had a custom Ram Mount that incorporated the Banjo Bolt to hold it onto the body. The standard ram mount was broken by the previous owner and shipped to me with the custom mount. Also, it had Black QEV's, not Silver ones.

Last edited by dbkid0486; 07-14-2010 at 03:51 PM.

would you happen to have the Serial Numbers, I have been writing mine down and putting them in my PB tool chest.
    As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Quote Originally Posted by FeWolf View Post
    would you happen to have the Serial Numbers, I have been writing mine down and putting them in my PB tool chest.
    i dont

My work started a Gun/Child Safety program, they are giving away locks, I picked up a few for when I go to the PB field, here is a pic on how they work, I run mine thru the Feed and out the front out the marker.

Can't you easily cut one of those off?

no they are harden steel, I tried it, hacksaw and your standard bolt cutters, if they want it, they will get it, but a normal person will think twice about it, that time they are thinking about it I maybe in the area or one of my Homies as you young people say

Quote Originally Posted by FeWolf View Post
    no they are harden steel, I tried it, hacksaw and your standard bolt cutters, if they want it, they will get it, but a normal person will think twice about it, that time they are thinking about it I maybe in the area or one of my Homies as you young people say
    Good to know. Me and the guy I work with decided to test those laptop cable locks one day. We didn't have any cutters or anything, but a good swift jerk will net you a laptop with minor damage.