Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The (almost) complete (getting there) list (well its long) of cockers

Only one I can think of is the WGP Nightkast, just the outkast with the eblade from the factory....

that better?

I also added a group of smaller custom shops and some varients and corrected a few names. Keep em coming guys, I know theres a ton of small shops I'm missing that did pure custom work. Don't make me start looking through R.S.P and old Action Pursuits.
    Pics of My Collection of 60+ rare and oddball cockers.

Evolution Supernova

and I think it was Paradise who made the first "Super Snipers" -- a precurser to the SHO

cool list sir wolf
    Last edited by thumper; 12-01-2007 at 12:41 PM.

yeah, forgot the supernova. you don't happen to have pics or any other info on paradise or their super snipers do you?

added upadates

Ok, what to do about conversions? include them, sperate them out?

OMG! you have MF2 Micrococker on your list

I thought I was the only person that has ever heard of them, granted I have never seen this elusive creature in person, all I remember was a full page spread in APG back in 97-98, I recall the company that made them were based out of Montreal, Canada.

As far as I can recall from the picture it, the gun was not much longer than the trigger frame, it had halfblock style body. it was smaller than a Blazer.

what about Paintball Mania/Nitro Duck's Mark1 Autococker?
    Last edited by Rayodder; 12-03-2007 at 07:11 PM.
    I am not old school I am just too cheap to buy new Autocockers.

I stumbled on the MF2 a while back looking for something else, all i ever saw was a couple of tiny little writeups with mediocre reviews. I might have a pic somewhere, I'll have to look.

and look under PMS for Mark series.

I don't see the WGP Superstock on the list.

Per PBReviews listings of high-end mechanical markers, there are pictures of 32* Autocockers that aren't right-feed.

The Martin series was usually referred to as the Martin Mini Block and it's a halfblock, not a mid block.

The Psychoballistics Lightening should be spelled Lightning (as in lightning bolt as opposed to lightening or weighing less). I'm splitting hairs here, but if this is going to be the "definitive list", it should be spelled right, especially when the name is displayed prominently in a large sticker on the side of the body.

some of the 32* are listed under shocktech, which built them. I should probably move and clarify that.

and yeah, I messed up the lightning, I admit it; I'll change it and the martin and add the superstock in the next update.