Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The (almost) complete (getting there) list (well its long) of cockers

found the MF2 pick i had.
    Pics of My Collection of 60+ rare and oddball cockers.

Avondale MO right in the middle of Kansas City..
    Now is this a list of gun's that where mass production or is this with little indy company's too?

I knew of a guy named Mark Jacob that made cocker's here in Kc MO
    don't know how many he made but if anyone knows anything about them let me know..
    Last edited by PsYcHoHoLiC; 12-04-2007 at 03:45 AM.

wow, that is like a midgit with a back block. almost looks like he cut the back of the body off to make the back block..

and Im guessing that is some sort of cocking rod blocking device??

Kmac

Quote Originally Posted by PsYcHoHoLiC View Post
    Now is this a list of gun's that where mass production or is this with little indy company's too?

I knew of a guy named Mark Jacob that made cocker's here in Kc MO
    don't know how many he made but if anyone knows anything about them let me know..
    yeah, little custom shops too. do you have a shop name, pics anything? theres a few little guys on there already that i know nothing about, but have heard references over the years as doing custom work.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf13 View Post
    yeah, little custom shops too. do you have a shop name, pics anything? theres a few little guys on there already that i know nothing about, but have heard references over the years as doing custom work.
    I'll have to look on my old computer and see what the guys name was that made and sold the 2k bodies that I have 2 of. RJ something. should be in my old outlook...
    Kmac

Avondale MO right in the middle of Kansas City..
    Seems like i remember him calling them Demon or Demonic cockers...
    He worked out of Jaegers PB then went his own place the his wife told him he had to get a real job..lol

I've got an old splash anno SFL that has '99 specs.

Is that a 2000 Shocktech SFL or earlier?

PsYcHoHoLiC- Thats interesting, But I have to wonder. The only demonic cockers I know of were built by roughneck/freeflow (not to say this guy didn't do some by that name, I defintly don't know everything), but what makes me wonder is that I bought my demonic from a guy (registered here as Skulz) who is from the KC area. Didn't happen to look like one of these did they (the red one is the one from him)?

Chefdave- IIRC, the 2000 SFLs were built on pre2k bodies, but the way to distinguish the sfl generations is by the body milling. got any pictures? A splash SFL is sometihng you don't see much of.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf13 View Post
    Chefdave- IIRC, the 2000 SFLs were built on pre2k bodies, but the way to distinguish the sfl generations is by the body milling. got any pictures? A splash SFL is sometihng you don't see much of.
    I've got a "concept" pic of it with a photoshopped SC feed added.

Someone on here is probably going to kill me for this, but it's currently having the CF milled off and being modded for a SC feed.

yeah, thats the first gen. too bad your converting it, those were the best of the lot I think when they were still doing real trigger work.