Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 108

Thread: The (almost) complete (getting there) list (well its long) of cockers

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,666


    found the MF2 pick i had.
    Pics of My Collection of 60+ rare and oddball cockers.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Avondale MO right in the middle of Kansas City..
    Posts
    1,346
    Now is this a list of gun's that where mass production or is this with little indy company's too?

    I knew of a guy named Mark Jacob that made cocker's here in Kc MO
    don't know how many he made but if anyone knows anything about them let me know..
    Last edited by PsYcHoHoLiC; 12-04-2007 at 03:45 AM.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Hopkinsville, KY
    Posts
    11,551
    wow, that is like a midgit with a back block. almost looks like he cut the back of the body off to make the back block..

    and Im guessing that is some sort of cocking rod blocking device??

    Kmac

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,666
    Quote Originally Posted by PsYcHoHoLiC View Post
    Now is this a list of gun's that where mass production or is this with little indy company's too?

    I knew of a guy named Mark Jacob that made cocker's here in Kc MO
    don't know how many he made but if anyone knows anything about them let me know..
    yeah, little custom shops too. do you have a shop name, pics anything? theres a few little guys on there already that i know nothing about, but have heard references over the years as doing custom work.
    Pics of My Collection of 60+ rare and oddball cockers.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Hopkinsville, KY
    Posts
    11,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf13 View Post
    yeah, little custom shops too. do you have a shop name, pics anything? theres a few little guys on there already that i know nothing about, but have heard references over the years as doing custom work.
    I'll have to look on my old computer and see what the guys name was that made and sold the 2k bodies that I have 2 of. RJ something. should be in my old outlook...
    Kmac

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Avondale MO right in the middle of Kansas City..
    Posts
    1,346
    Seems like i remember him calling them Demon or Demonic cockers...
    He worked out of Jaegers PB then went his own place the his wife told him he had to get a real job..lol

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    200
    I've got an old splash anno SFL that has '99 specs.

    Is that a 2000 Shocktech SFL or earlier?

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,666
    PsYcHoHoLiC- Thats interesting, But I have to wonder. The only demonic cockers I know of were built by roughneck/freeflow (not to say this guy didn't do some by that name, I defintly don't know everything), but what makes me wonder is that I bought my demonic from a guy (registered here as Skulz) who is from the KC area. Didn't happen to look like one of these did they (the red one is the one from him)?


    Chefdave- IIRC, the 2000 SFLs were built on pre2k bodies, but the way to distinguish the sfl generations is by the body milling. got any pictures? A splash SFL is sometihng you don't see much of.
    Pics of My Collection of 60+ rare and oddball cockers.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf13 View Post
    Chefdave- IIRC, the 2000 SFLs were built on pre2k bodies, but the way to distinguish the sfl generations is by the body milling. got any pictures? A splash SFL is sometihng you don't see much of.
    I've got a "concept" pic of it with a photoshopped SC feed added.



    Someone on here is probably going to kill me for this, but it's currently having the CF milled off and being modded for a SC feed.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,666
    yeah, thats the first gen. too bad your converting it, those were the best of the lot I think when they were still doing real trigger work.
    Pics of My Collection of 60+ rare and oddball cockers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •