Thread: autococker paintball mid or half block bolt sled hammer

autococker paintball mid or half block bolt sled hammer

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Any idea if this is a decent setup? Never had a mid or half block and thought about getting a body milled for one.
    Thanks,
    Bri

thats the midblock setup from Jcurt over on MCB, great setup

Just got a halfblock back with that bolt and sled combo. The screw hole on the bolt that holds the pin in place is stripped. Researched the info about it, Jcurt has since gone to another model of the bolt and sled combo bc of this. I think they are about $30 on Mcarter. It uses a spring and ball (ego style) instead of a screw to hold the pin in place!

Thanks guys. So Jcurt seems like a good place to start.
    Bri

Quote Originally Posted by evil_racecocker View Post
    thats the midblock setup from Jcurt over on MCB, great setup
    It WAS a nice setup till someone took the sled to a belt sander.. I had to make my own sled.. whole reason I was looking for a good setup was so I wouldn't have to..

Still waiting (over two months) for a JCurt'd halfblock, dual rod pump Superbolt too..

It has been my experience that any milling work will take a long time, I have several markers being milled that have been out for months, fastest I found was my Son, hmcl281, Jcurt, I have dealt with him before, does great work. But even buying from him may take weeks.

JCurt'd halfblock, dual rod pump Superbolt too ,are you pumping it or mech?
    As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Quote Originally Posted by FeWolf View Post
    JCurt'd halfblock, dual rod pump Superbolt too ,are you pumping it or mech?
    I won and paid for a complete JCurt'd pump marker on ebay, over two months ago, and still have not recieved it.. ebay user "skillz7799"

"I have a very nice Half-blocked Superbolt here. It has a JCurt half-block job with a JCurt dual rod pump kit and a CCM frame that is buttery smooth. This gun shoots fantastic and I hate to sell it, but I really just don't need it anymore."
    "It is a Superbolt that has been milled to a half-block design, eliminated alot of weight and bolt drag. It has the stock Superbolt components inside(valve and hammer) and a JCurt (from MCarterbrown.com) pump kit. The gun shoots smooth and quiet. Only thing you will need to begin using it is a regulator. It can be used with co2 or compressed air. Also, it comes with a CCM trigger frame, which are known to be some of the the smoothest triggers in the pump world. If you require any more information, please ask about a specific component, Thanks for looking."