Thread: New Member Welcome Section?

New Member Welcome Section?

Admin,

Im new to this forum, but not new to forums or autocockers for that matter. Im much more active on muscle car forums, and all of them have a new member/welcome section regardless of a joining member's background.

Yes, it is not necessary; but it gives an initial direction for posting for new members. Like most other forums, it it nice to --get to know people-- even if it is a short blurb about yourself and a greeting from a few members.

I admit that I found this site simply looking for cocker parts for sale since wanting to get back into the game (6 yr break). I believe this is especially the case for situations like my own, where Im looking for parts, and most deals are based on feedback. I could point people towards feedback from other non-paintball related forums to break the 0/0/0 ice, but I feel it would be nice to give an (internet) formal introduction.

Thanks,

-Taylor

Welcome to the forum and back to paintball!

Even though we don't have a dedicated introduction section, feel free to post an introduction thread in the General Chat section. It's always nice to get to know new people around here.
    I support PETA: People for the Eating of Tasty Animals! Thank you Alaska Trappers Association.

Welcome to the forum!
    Now playing with Texas Rush

Best field in Texas

FBM Race Cocker Part out

hello from Phoenix