Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Ano-Tech Metal Finishing

My RDL shipped yesterday! Can't wait.

that Evil M looks sick with the FEP frame. And Evil Race, that STO is seriously one of the nicest cockers I've seen.. I actually voted for it a while back for COTY pole, but hey where's the matched QEV's.. HaHa just nit picking as usual.

Some Recent Work they have done for me:

I've heard some bad stuff about them lately.. Makes me worried

Quote Originally Posted by TheSentry View Post
    I've heard some bad stuff about them lately.. Makes me worried
    Do you mind sharing what about (quality, communication, turn-around time, ect)? They've been my go to for some time now. I've run into the occasional mistake, however Kelly has always went above and beyond the norm to make sure they were corrected.
    WTB Planet Eclipse, BPS Express, & Taso Spyders
    skinnyfatguy's Collection | My WTB List

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyfatguy View Post
    Do you mind sharing what about (quality, communication, turn-around time, ect)? They've been my go to for some time now. I've run into the occasional mistake, however Kelly has always went above and beyond the norm to make sure they were corrected.
    I am curious about this as well. They have been my go to annodizer for several years.
    Thanks,
    Jim
    THE Hulk

My Feedback:
    http://www.customcockers.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=2867

Come to the Dark Side...We have Cookies.

So far they have been pretty responsive to any questions I have had. I am definitely going to post up pics of the finished product once I get all my parts back (all parts should be done today, 6/15/16, total of three week turn time which isn't bad). I went with a pretty basic color scheme (I copied the white and gold Krakken).

I might wait to hear what happens with this guy's situation before sending anything to them:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=5294626

Quote Originally Posted by lpmaster View Post
    I might wait to hear what happens with this guy's situation before sending anything to them:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=5294626
    Sounds messed up, well my parts are on their way back to me with no issues (so far). Like I said I think the turn around time was max three weeks for my order, I am used to months of waiting with other anodizers. There are steps you can take though with any anodizer to minimize your loses:

1) Send a detailed invoice with the scope of work clearly spelled out (colors and finishes, number of parts)
    2) Your requirements for processing. (restating the obvious, how you prefer to be contacted and in what cases you want to be contacted in)
    3) Return shipping instructions for the return of parts.
    4) Contact information.
    5) Package parts in separate bags marked with the finish that they are going to get.

Yes, I do this for every order I send anywhere, and for work this would be the tip of the iceberg. In the end you are dealing with a contractor and having all the details spelled out as clearly as possible is your best bet.

As a guy who did anodizing ^^ this helps allot!!! Words of advice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk