Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RE-Flash you board

RE-Flash your ZeroB or E2 board

As of today 8-14-2014 the firmware updater software has stopped working. The software has a limit or date limit on it. So now when I try to update firmware is flashed "license expired". I will try to work this out with PE.

• E2 1.10 (USA)
    • E2 1.20 (USA latest)
    • E2 1.22 (Europe version to comply with rules)
    • ZeroB 1.10 (same as E2 1.10 but for the narrow screen)
    • ZeroB 1.20 (same as E2 1.20 but for the narrow screen)

Price is FREE for Elite Members + shipping back to you (your choice in shipping method)

Elite Membership is only $10.00 per year and it helps support this site.

TO become a member go to your PM page. On the left column you will see "My Account" within it is "paid subscription"

If you want please donate so i can keep the service free. This is not the link to elite membership

I will try to reflash the boards the same day I get them on that day also, but My REAL job keeps me busy during the summer.
    If you board frys during the reflash its on you. I will not replace or pay for damaged boards. Free always comes with a risk!

How to:

• PM me what you want done (NO MORE THAN 2 Board at a time)
    • When you send your board to me include on typed paper:
      • your real name & CC name
      • A return address LABLE (free at USPS)
      • What firmware you want

• Return shipping $$$ ($6.00 for USPS FR small box)
    • I will reuse your packing material. so do a good job
    • I sugest using USPS Small Flat Rate box (free)

I can also do minor repairs to your board like re-soder of batt connectors etc, PM me on this for pricing.

NOTE: UPDATING FIRMWARE IS AT YOUR ON RISK. If your board gets fried or comes to me fired I will not replace it.

Thanks to R-M-I for sending this to the US.....

Last edited by docfire; 08-15-2014 at 09:19 PM.

Reflash is open

Please do not ask for the software or programer files. Due to lic agrement with u know who i can not give this up.

hello what does version 1.22 have different than 1.2 and 1.1?

E2: version 0.24 Semi and classic only. Better trigger filters, and easier to understand eye settings. Sear and bolt delay times are now adjusted by the 1/10th of an ms. This was the first version with an LCD screen.

Zero-B board: An upgrade for the E1, same settings, and features as the E2 0.24 board. The screen is physically the same size as an E2 screen, but because of the smaller window in the E1 frame, less of it is used.

E2 version 1.10 Ramping is added, but Sear times are now limited to 4ms or lower, and bolt delay is now limited to over 4.1ms. Same filters and such as the 0.24 version.

Zero B 1.10 Same as the E2 1.10, but crammed into a smaller display area.

1.10 modes:

• Semi
    • Classic
    • PSP
    • Millenium
    • CFOA

E2 version 1.20 same settings and limits as the 1.10 version, but they renamed the fire modes and added a capped semi mode.

Zero B 1.20 same as the E2 1.20 but with a smaller display area.

1.20 modes: The last US version

• Semi 1 uncapped
    • Semi 2 capped at 15bps,
    • Classic mode

• Ramp 1 (PSP) - capped at 15bps, ramps after 3 semi shots, ramp activation speed = 5bps. Ramping will reset after 1 second. If you stop pulling the trigger, but start pulling it again *within* 1 second, it will continue to ramp - you won't need to fire 3 shots in semi first.

• Ramp 2 (Original Millennium) - capped at 15bps, ramps after 3 shots in semi, ramp activation speed = 5bps. Ramping resets as soon as you stop pulling the trigger, so you will always need to shoot 3 shots in semi before it ramps.

• Ramp 3 (New Millennium) - capped at 15bps, ramps after 3 shots in semi, ramp activation speed = 7.5bps. Ramping resets as soon as you stop pulling the trigger, so you will always need to shoot 3 shots in semi before it ramps.

• Basically, old Millennium mode was PSP mode without the one second delay on the ramp reset. The new Millennium mode is the same as the old, but with a higher activation rate. This was required due to a change in the rules for the '05 Millennium tournaments.

E2 v1.23 (Basically the same as 1.20 but WITHOUT ramping (for European countries where it's illegal to use ramp-modes)

Data cited from (R-M-I, Wihglah, vantrepes, thorimmortal)

Glad to hear someone picked up the flashing rig who will take care of it! Pay this man money to update your boards

I have not yet recived a board for a reflash. So my bad luck becomes your lucky day. Read the first post.
    Last edited by docfire; 12-21-2012 at 10:59 PM.

Super sweet!
    Docfire you are the best.
    I will pm you to get your info and make a donation.
    Thanks
    w

GREAT SERVICE!!!
    Donated!!
    Thanks
    w

Hey Doc.. Do you know if this flashing will work on the SystemX Xonix version 2.06 boards which are just Eblade knockoffs? If your not sure, I will send you one of mine and you can try it out if possible. Let me know..