Thread: Quick Sov III question

Quick Sov III question

My buddy gave me his Sov III to fix, he'd totally given up on it. Well I managed to bring it back to life however I can't seem to get the bolt to cycle unless there's a ton of LPR pressure, is this normal? I've thought about polishing the ram bolt or maybe I should use a thinner lube?

My next question is his bolt doesn't have the bumpers like I see on other people bolts instead it has o-rings there maybe this is causing the ram bolt to be a pain ?

-Thanks
    " Happy little slaves for minimum wages "

Just an update since evryone is so stumped! Anyways the reg pressure was set at 300 for my cockers, after reading the manual I reset the reg to 500 psi the gun works flawlessly! I did have to replace one of the orings on the bolt but that's no big deal. Also I polished the bolt and that seemed to help a lot as well.
    " Happy little slaves for minimum wages "

Quote Originally Posted by Washington Reign View Post
    Just an update since evryone is so stumped! Anyways the reg pressure was set at 300 for my cockers, after reading the manual I reset the reg to 500 psi the gun works flawlessly! I did have to replace one of the orings on the bolt but that's no big deal. Also I polished the bolt and that seemed to help a lot as well.
    I've had to set mine much higher than my Autockers as well. I guess they just prefer higher pressure.