Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: chilipep01 feedback

chilipep01 feedback

didnt find a feedback thread for this guy... so here it is....

A+++...

i traded my new wgp hinge for a new ans quick fire... shipped fast,good communication,well packaged and very satasfied, thanks... will not hessitate to do business w/ him again...
    Dave

feedback
    http://customcockers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4320
    :PUFF:PUFF:PASS: ----S.W.E.D----
    ***BLAZED DEMONS*** #88

A+
    he bought my prostock body kit. payment came fast, everything was smooth.
    what happens is the ordinary becomes extraordinary because of the disorganization of the brain fuctions.

CockerCrazes' Trust Bucket +84
    Center for Abused and Neglected Cockers - Total rescued 9

did some trading, everything was perfect as could be.
    would deal with again,
    Kmac

This Guy is an ass clown.
    He sold me a flatline barrel, but it was bent, I tried to straiten it out with a vice, but it just squished it flat.

And the freak Barrel He sold me was all in pieces, and no instructions on how to put it together.

He sold me a tank that was supposed to be good until 12/2010 but the gauge already reads 0 psi.

And the autococker she sent me was the worst of all. When I shoot it, if I don't let the trigger go all the way forward every time, it chops paint.

See Angel, If you keep callin me shortbus, I guess I gotta act the part huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Cocker Master View Post
    This Guy is an ass clown.
    He sold me a flatline barrel, but it was bent, I tried to straiten it out with a vice, but it just squished it flat.

And the freak Barrel He sold me was all in pieces, and no instructions on how to put it together.

He sold me a tank that was supposed to be good until 12/2010 but the gauge already reads 0 psi.

And the autococker she sent me was the worst of all. When I shoot it, if I don't let the trigger go all the way forward every time, it chops paint.

Last edited by Cocker Master; 03-31-2008 at 10:29 PM.

Helped me out with a Circle pneumatics cover. Item was brand new and came quickly. Highly recommended to deal with.

Excellent buyer! Bought some cocker parts from me with no BS, paid promptly and stayed in communication.

What more could you ask for in a buyer? A+

Thanks for dealing.

A+ buyer. bought a pump arm from me, payment came lighting fast, everything went smooth. thanks again.
    what happens is the ordinary becomes extraordinary because of the disorganization of the brain fuctions.

CockerCrazes' Trust Bucket +84
    Center for Abused and Neglected Cockers - Total rescued 9

he bought one of those mystical NIB mini orry kits... payment came fast, good communication, A+++

Traded a blue bomb 3way for a black bomb 3way for my 98 sto now I just have to retake pictures thanks