Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welp plenty of time to work on anodizing

Guess the question is how much my company fights the unemployment. Shit if i get unemployment might step up the old anodizing a little lol. I plan on getting caught up this next week or so seeing as I have plenty of time.

You should move to houston. There is a shortage of qualified IT personnel. It took me three months to find a qualified person for my helpdesk.

I had two friends of mine move up to Alaska to work for Drilling and Blasting companies that get contracted by the oil companies. No experience and getting paid $60 an hr + guarnteed overtime per week. If I didn't work for a family buisness I would have taken a machining job up there that paid 6 figures.

North Dakota I think can't get enough people over there to work for the oil companies. Excelent pay.

Unfortunately I have 2 small children even though the mother and I dont live together anymore Id go to the ends of the earth to be in they're lives. If I had no family id be off doing one of those jobs no question.

Sorry to hear it Thomas. I too am currently unemployed and semi self employed (meaning I'm working my ass off on stuff and hope it pays off later, haha). IT is huge in CA, I know you can't move but some of my IT friends are very comfy...guess Qualcomm is insane to work for! Keep your head up man...At least you sort of have back up income.
    Last edited by Hanzo; 07-12-2013 at 08:39 PM.

id need about 10x the anodizing work for it to cover what I made as an engineer for ibm lol

Well let's hope something good comes of it. I wish you the best of luck sir. Unemployment is a blessing is some ways and a curse in others.
    Bullets! My only weakness.......................how did you know?

finished some over the weekend. still got slowz howies and evil race cockers to do. Pretty sweet blood red fulcrum :P gotta seal it all... Unfortunately since im unemployed my EX has decided to give me the kids for the week.... i dont really anodize with them here so ill start back up again sunday night when they go home.

Have you had a chance to put my stuff in the mail yet, Tom?
    Proudly shooting CCM and PPS equipment.
    Quote Originally Posted by pnt8ballplyr View Post
    dang nab it I haven't finished counting My funds over at coin star yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by FearLess_Leader View Post
    No winning in MQ+Race Frame, just broken dreams...
    My Brother, treat him well
    Opponents will be shot,Wipers will be shot again.
    Seek justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8b
    For I desire mercy, and not sacrifice. Hosea 6:6a

Hoarding: Anything Race