Thread: Help needed for new Sov3 owner

Help needed for new Sov3 owner

So I recently purchased a Sov3 from a member over on MCB and when I opened the package I found this:

The marker was damaged during shipping (thankfully the member insured the package through USPS). The air line is clearly bent going to the lpr but my biggest concern is that the air fitting going into the lpr is sheered off in the lpr. So I guess my question is: How difficult is it going to be to fix this?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Sean

There's a few ways to go about it actually.
    1. Find a new banjo bolt, replace the air line, reinstall, Mike with Powerball UK should have these parts readily available.
    2. Retap the lpr and the 3 way to 10/32 insert barbs life is good.

I think I have a spare banjo bolt actually but not an oring for it.
    " Happy little slaves for minimum wages "

Quote Originally Posted by Washington Reign View Post
    1. Find a new banjo bolt, replace the air line, reinstall, Mike with Powerball UK should have these parts readily available.

pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by Washington Reign View Post

This is a common upgrade and was featured by Jackal Machine. Retapping is the way I go, I have own Sov's since 99, If you can find a JackHammer I it will fit perfect after retapping the threads, you can use all the hookup. A JackHammer II is what I use on all my Sov's the LPR is not that good, the only think I have to complain about the marker.
    Look in mods, I posted the link and how to do it from Jackal Machine.
    As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

So I was able to get the threads out of the lpr and then screwed in the other Banjo bolt to see if the threads were effed up and MUCH SUCCESS! Now whether it leaks is another story.

Thanks to Washington Reign for hooking me up with another Banjo Bolt but now I needs the orings for it. Anyone have any idea what the size of the two orings are for the banjo bolt? The one in particular is the tiny one on the screw.

I think once I have this, I'll be able to test it and see if there are any leaks. I might be able to salvage the airline but would rather replace it if possible.

Thanks