Thread: G10 CCM trigger review

G10 CCM trigger review

First off id like to thank John from acid customs for choosing me to test out his new trigger for the CCM frames. I got mine in this morning and couldn't wait to try it out. I received it all in a very nice laminated envelope which is a very nice touch. The trigger itself feels great, it has more of a grippy texture to it as compared to the stock CCM trigger. Installing it was a breeze, I had to grind mine down a fraction of a mm for it to fit my frame though I suspect it could be the ano job done on my gun that made it a little tighter of a fit. After a few swirls on a flat stone (knife sharpener) it fit perfectly with zero side to side wobble. I already played a half days worth of paintball with it and I have to say it is a nicely made trigger and it feels great on my finger. Here are some pictures I took this morning when installing it onto my frame! Sorry for the quality as I don't own a decent camera

BEFORE

AFTER

SIDE BY SIDE TO THE STOCK CCM (acid custom on left, CCM on right)
    Proudly shooting CCM.

1. how many shots have you put on it so far
    2. compared to stock trigger, how is the trigger pull .... shorter vs longer/smoother vs crisper
    3. compared to stock trigger, any side to side play
    4. compared to stock trigger, weight and thickness
    5. i notice acids trigger has 1 hole as opposed to 2 on the stock. does that make any diff
    6. do you normally also oil the stock trigger or did you have to do that to acids in order to make it fit.

it looks like a nice trigger. wonder how much smoother the roller bearing will be
    Last edited by Triemferent; 12-24-2013 at 04:41 AM.

1. So far I've put 2 bags through it with the trigger on there (~1000 shots)
    2. Compared to the stock I got the trigger pull to be a little shorter and crisper, smoothness wise it's the same as stock
    3. Compared to the stock trigger there is little to no side to side play, I did have to grind the sides down just so slightly to make it fit my frame so I'm guessing this will vary between guns and frames
    4. Weight I'm not sure about as I don't have a scale small enough to get accurate reads on both, but it is a little slimmer than the stock trigger
    5. The second hole on the ccm is actually a small bearing, I haven't noticed any difference beeteen it or acids trigger (nuke got the one with dual bearings)
    6. I normally drip one little drop of oil on the trigger pin, not sure if it's needed or not but it's just been a habit of mine.

Overall it's a sweet trigger, I got the pull to be shorter and crisper than the stock, it's almost like a round vs flat lug on cockers, the round one will be lighter but the flat one gives a much crisper "glass breaking" feel. I think the roller bearing one could only be better
    Proudly shooting CCM.

Nuke has the full bearing one and will be doing a review soon
    He says he loves the dual bearings
    will only make the best no crap or can't sleep
    C/F TRIGGERS AVAILABLE NOW
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v471/acidcustom/
    check out the link for parts available now
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v471/acidcustom/
    acidcustom@yahoo.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by ACiD Custom View Post
    Nuke has the full bearing one and will be doing a review soon
    He says he loves the dual bearings
    I probably will tonight. I wanted to go play with it first, but have not had the time with a crappy Christmas and what not.

And the dual bearing triggers are where it is at. WELL worth the money. I like them so much, I will be ordering another one.
    Proudly shooting CCM and PPS equipment.
    Quote Originally Posted by pnt8ballplyr View Post
    dang nab it I haven't finished counting My funds over at coin star yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by FearLess_Leader View Post
    No winning in MQ+Race Frame, just broken dreams...
    My Brother, treat him well
    Opponents will be shot,Wipers will be shot again.
    Seek justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8b
    For I desire mercy, and not sacrifice. Hosea 6:6a

Hoarding: Anything Race

I know someone who not only could use it but would be very thankful for it as his other one has broken. He also will be able to give a review of it since well... his frame is now triggerless. It starts with an R and ends with ussell.

DM
    Visit My Wish List Found Here ~> http://www.customcockers.com/forum/s...017#post103017
    Thumb through my PhotoBucket album for some stuff I have for sale ~> http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u...75/For%20Sale/

Quote Originally Posted by DevilMan View Post
    I know someone who not only could use it but would be very thankful for it as his other one has broken. He also will be able to give a review of it since well... his frame is now triggerless. It starts with an R and ends with ussell.

DM
    He is getting a trigger tomorrow. Something else, but equally as special.
    Proudly shooting CCM and PPS equipment.
    Quote Originally Posted by pnt8ballplyr View Post
    dang nab it I haven't finished counting My funds over at coin star yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by FearLess_Leader View Post
    No winning in MQ+Race Frame, just broken dreams...
    My Brother, treat him well
    Opponents will be shot,Wipers will be shot again.
    Seek justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8b
    For I desire mercy, and not sacrifice. Hosea 6:6a

Hoarding: Anything Race

how did i not see this? yea my trigger broke, but nuke procured another green trigger for my BM, though i might have to steal the gun nuke has with this dual bearing trigger in to test against my own s6