Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cocker bodies and accessories

Cocker bodies and accessories

We realize that not everyone wants all of the parts that are included on our complete body kits, so I am splitting it up.

Body and back block only $120
    add stock class adapter $40
    add pump kit $50
    add 45 frame $50
    please note I will only sell stock class adapter, pump kit and 45 frame by itself if a body sells and the buyer does not want any of those items.

Drop forward $15 - 2 sand, 1 brown,
    Angled bottom line $15 - 1 sand, 1 brown, 1 black
    Clamping feedneck $25 - 1 sand, 1 brown
    Front block $15 - 3 sand, 2 brown, 1 black
    basic feed tube $10 - 3 sand, 2 black
    Cocker stealth barrel $50
    CA plugs $10 - 2 sand, 3 black
    Vertical ASA $12 - 4 brown, 4 green, 3 sand, 2 black

Rare WGP OEM original factory new metal Autococker frame. Found while organizing my warehouse I have just a few available and they will not last long. Perfect for a retro build or collector. Original WGP metal grip frames typically show signs of factory cleanup (reaming, etc.) to remove excess paint and restore proper tolerances - this is not to be confused with used part wear. $28 includes shipping in the continental US.

Rare WGP OEM original factory new composite Autococker frame $18 includes shipping in the continental US.

New WGP OEM Factory KARNIVOR Grip Frame. Fully machined raw (unanodized) grip frame perfect as a direct replacement Karnivor frame or custom project. $30 FREE Shipping!!! In the US.

Could I see a picture of all the parts needed for a mech set up? (Body, VA, front and back blocks, and frame)

I'll take the metal pre 2k sto frame
    J.J.H.
    Rest easy my brother, Gone but not forgotten.

Pittsburgh Penguins <3
    Pump <3

Quote Originally Posted by Corpse_Ravenger View Post
    Wow, you have like Chris Farley in black sheep kinda luck.

Quote Originally Posted by WholemealDrop View Post
    Could I see a picture of all the parts needed for a mech set up? (Body, VA, front and back blocks, and frame)
    Here is a pic of the guns set up as a pump. I might be able to get Forest to take a pic for me at the office today. I have been sick all week and am working from home.

The 'cocker metal frames are long gone but there are still at least 1 or two (or more) of pretty much everything else. We had some PTSC2 bodies with minor cosmetic blems and rather than strip and re-ano (at least for now) we are going to offer them for $260.00 shipped. I believe there are 4 Desert Sand and 5 Coyote Brown that have blems. I will post pictures with closeups of the (very minor) blemished spots tonight if possible. We still have some 100% kits in Dust Black and Desert Sand left as well. All kits are shipping with FREE wraparound grips that can be used if you prefer them vs. the finger grooves.

do you have any chopped bodies? Mids maybe?

Could possibly have one slightly used MicroCocker still in the warehouse but will have to really dig. Will let you know ASAP - could be a few days... Thanks

Benchmark 45 frames - update

UPDATE 7/15/14: BENCHMARK .45 FRAMES: (7) RT/RT Pro/MM2k/MM2k9 Single frames left - (2) 'Mag singles left. All come with free wraparound grips.

They are all $50 + 6 shipping

I have about 1/2 dozen double triggers (just trigger) in dust black ano for $18 + 3 shipping
    and about a dozen single triggers in dust black ano for $15 + shipping.
    Will come with pin.

Our paypal is ptppaypal@proteamproducts.com - Thanks!

Pictures of the benchmarks? Colors?

Quote Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
    Pictures of the benchmarks? Colors?
    Benchmark RT/RT-Pro frames are dust/matte black with matching triggers. Thanks!