Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The first Redz to get her ano on......

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilliam View Post
    I thought I saw someone selling the bodies on Pbnation. The one I saw was not drilled for eyes. It was earlier this year.
    Just wondering. Great build!!
    w
    I have yet to see undrilled ones..... but like I said I don't know about the other 3 out there, 9 are for sure all drilled and 8 of those are slotted. They were found by a guy cleaning out a warehouse, originally he found 6, then later on he found 2 more and the prototype one. The prototype I worked on to try to get it cleaned up again, it is now a mini and he is having problems with it...... that is why it was marked "SAMPLE" on the body, I don't think it was meant to try to work, it was just the first one done.
    Quote Originally Posted by pumzele View Post
    If you don't know at least one of them (nuke, wedge, a2d, darkapolo, metalmover, demo222, ect.) I highly doubt you are a regular to this forum...

Looks awesome. love the red. Like some people I had no idea this body existed before just now, so thanks for that

I'm surprised no one has said anything about the logo...... All the Redz logos I see say, "International" under the name. These say, "Signature Series"
    If you don't know at least one of them (nuke, wedge, a2d, darkapolo, metalmover, demo222, ect.) I highly doubt you are a regular to this forum...

Quote Originally Posted by TrustMe View Post
    sweet marker, nice work.

oh that gun stand do tell.
    What'cha want to know about the stand? It's just a stainless stand I built.... you like? You want?

Quote Originally Posted by addicted2dunes View Post
    What'cha want to know about the stand? It's just a stainless stand I built.... you like? You want?
    I do want the stand, but I didn't want to be crass about it and detract from the marker at all. Can you make another and sell?

Quote Originally Posted by Craptacular001 View Post
    I do want the stand, but I didn't want to be crass about it and detract from the marker at all. Can you make another and sell?
    I can make you a stand from 6061 so you can ano it....

I don't think it would fit in my tank! Ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Craptacular001 View Post
    I don't think it would fit in my tank! Ha ha
    Well how big is your tank? I can make one that is in two or three pieces.....