Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Work Thread

2015 Work Thread

Hello All!

OK, so towards the end of the year we got swamped with work and it became uncontrollable. I must comment on the patience and understanding of the members of this and other forums. It has been quite humbling to work with all of you. Thank you! We had no one complain about the delays or lack of communication for stretches.. We believe that if any of you feel that you need to contact us to find out about your project then we have failed miserably. Because of our greed and inexperience in 2014 we quickly began to feel that we were failing to our customer service expectations, though it did not reflect in the market place.

We say all that to say this....

We now know how long a job really takes to complete to our satisfaction and cannot take all jobs even though it is "an easy one" (we originally thought that a standard job would take 6 hours, but it is more like 13 if done right)
    Customer communication / satisfaction must remain paramount or we will not sleep well at night
    We must manage the workflow and be cognizant of our abilities

Because of all this I am creating a log.
    We will have no more than 4 guns/jobs in any month.
    Since we may have to move in 6 months we will need to hold off booking after April till we get closer to that time.

Terms and Conditions to control our workflow
    - All guns with all parts must be in our possession by the last day of the month proceeding your job. (If you have a job scheduled in September, then I need the gun with all parts in my possession or the absolute very least in transit with a tracking number by August 31st) If these parts are not received by that time you may lose your spot.
    - lost spots will go to the end of the line.

Jan- CLOSED
    1) TJD Project

Feb- CLOSED
    1) A2d Project
    2) Maggot Project 1
    3) Maggot Project 2
    4) Maggot Project 3

March - CLOSED
    1) Maggot Project 4
    2) Sqee!
    3) Patrick Flood
    4) Travis Snyder

April
    1) Karni Collector
    2) Parker
    3) Parker
    4) Pending Move

May - pending move

June -pending move

July - pending move

Aug - pending move

Sept - pending move

Oct - pending move

Dec - pending move
    Last edited by Craptacular001; 12-12-2014 at 12:05 AM.

Updated the work log. We are accepting work again, but please see the terms and conditions. Please reserve your spot now. Thankfully they will fill up!

Pmd and I think this deserves a sticky to the top

Booking up fast guys. I'm sorry to those that have PM'd for quotes and missed the spot they wanted. I have been working/quoting these folk since the shut down.

Sent a quote sheet to the Google drive and posted on MCB, but I'd really like to get in for April if thats the earliest slots now.

Cool, I'll check it out and get back with you today and get you on the books.

I told Jody we were booking into April and she made a good point. We should hold off scheduling work part that due to us not knowing if and when we are moving this year. It wouldn't happen before May so we should be good.

I'll be sending you a Prism to ano...... should be a fun one for ya
    Last edited by addicted2dunes; 02-10-2015 at 05:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pumzele View Post
    If you don't know at least one of them (nuke, wedge, a2d, darkapolo, metalmover, demo222, ect.) I highly doubt you are a regular to this forum...

So do you still have one spot left for April or are we in a holding pattern?

Sorry, not at this time. It is looking more and more likely I'll have to move the operation....

Any word on if or when you will get back up and going? I need to reserve about 3-5 spots and have you correct the back block...... I may just have Caustic repair the BB.
    Quote Originally Posted by pumzele View Post
    If you don't know at least one of them (nuke, wedge, a2d, darkapolo, metalmover, demo222, ect.) I highly doubt you are a regular to this forum...