Thread: PTP PTSC-2 Stock + Open Class Cocker Body Kits

PTP PTSC-2 Stock + Open Class Cocker Body Kits

PTSC-2-Kit-Level-1-left-side-1400.jpgPTSC-2-Kit-Level-1-1400.jpgPTSC-2-Kit-Level-1-parts-1400.jpgAll new Pro-Team Products WGP Autococker/Sniper PTSC-2 Level 1 Body Kit! The 2014 Pro-Team version of the legendary Worr Games Autococker/Sniper body in a dual Stock Class (requires PTSC Stock Class Adapter) and vertical feed Open Class (add any Angel threaded feed neck) configuration. Utilizing actual WGP produced bodies, the PTSC-2 Level 1 Body Kit features custom milling for both lighter weight and great looks! Custom ASA, Custom Lightweight Aluminum Bolt, Custom Back Block, Angel threaded Vertical Feed Port (add any Angel threaded feed neck to create an Open Class vertical feed configuration). NO ball detent. Dust Black Anodized finish. Getting low on ball detents - these are WITHOUT detent and $10 less... $140 Shipped!

PTSC-2-Kit-Level-1-with-Pump-Kit-forward-right-side-1800.jpgPTSC-2-Kit-Level-1-with-Pump-Kit-forward-1400.jpgAll new Pro-Team Products WGP Autococker/Sniper PTSC-2 Level 1 Body Kit with PTSC-2 Pump! The 2014 Pro-Team version of the legendary Worr Games Autococker/Sniper body in a dual Stock Class (requires PTSC Stock Class Adapter) and vertical feed Open Class (add any Angel threaded feed neck) configuration. Utilizing actual WGP produced bodies, the PTSC-2 Level 1 Body Kit with PTSC Pump features custom milling for both lighter weight and great looks! Custom ASA, PTSC Pump Kit, Custom Lightweight Aluminum Bolt, Custom Back Block, Angel threaded Vertical Feed Port (add any Angel threaded feed neck to create an Open Class vertical feed configuration). NO ball detent. Dust Black anodized finish. Getting low on ball detents - these are WITHOUT detent and $10 less. $200 Shipped!

IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP!!!!
    Last edited by tracy_ptp; 02-10-2015 at 05:53 PM.

Getting low on ball detents here - I can reduce the price by $10 for anyone who wants a kit without a detent!

Quote Originally Posted by tracy_ptp View Post
    PTSC-2-Kit-Level-1-left-side-1400.jpgPTSC-2-Kit-Level-1-1400.jpgPTSC-2-Kit-Level-1-parts-1400.jpgAll new Pro-Team Products WGP Autococker/Sniper PTSC-2 Level 1 Body Kit! The 2014 Pro-Team version of the legendary Worr Games Autococker/Sniper body in a dual Stock Class (requires PTSC Stock Class Adapter) and vertical feed Open Class (add any Angel threaded feed neck) configuration. Utilizing actual WGP produced bodies, the PTSC-2 Level 1 Body Kit features custom milling for both lighter weight and great looks! Custom ASA, Custom Lightweight Aluminum Bolt, Custom Back Block, Angel threaded Vertical Feed Port (add any Angel threaded feed neck to create an Open Class vertical feed configuration). NO ball detent. Dust Black Anodized finish. Getting low on ball detents - these are WITHOUT detent and $10 less... SOLD OUT

PTSC-2-Kit-Level-1-with-Pump-Kit-forward-right-side-1800.jpgPTSC-2-Kit-Level-1-with-Pump-Kit-forward-1400.jpgAll new Pro-Team Products WGP Autococker/Sniper PTSC-2 Level 1 Body Kit with PTSC-2 Pump! The 2014 Pro-Team version of the legendary Worr Games Autococker/Sniper body in a dual Stock Class (requires PTSC Stock Class Adapter) and vertical feed Open Class (add any Angel threaded feed neck) configuration. Utilizing actual WGP produced bodies, the PTSC-2 Level 1 Body Kit with PTSC Pump features custom milling for both lighter weight and great looks! Custom ASA, PTSC Pump Kit, Custom Lightweight Aluminum Bolt, Custom Back Block, Angel threaded Vertical Feed Port (add any Angel threaded feed neck to create an Open Class vertical feed configuration). NO ball detent. Dust Black anodized finish. Getting low on ball detents - these are WITHOUT detent and $10 less. $SOLD OUT!

SOLD OUT!!!
    We are getting low on WGP detents and rather than buy more in I am lowering the price by $10 and you can add whatever option you want!
    Last edited by tracy_ptp; 03-03-2015 at 09:46 PM.

I had someone ask about the Level 1 Kit weight. Weighed it this morning - only 12.5 ounces!!! Knew it was light but still kind of surprised myself...

[QUOTE=tracy_ptp;466984]PTSC-2-Kit-Level-1-left-side-1400.jpgPTSC-2-Kit-Level-1-1400.jpgPTSC-2-Kit-Level-1-parts-1400.jpgAll new Pro-Team Products WGP Autococker/Sniper PTSC-2 Level 1 Body Kit! The 2014 Pro-Team version of the legendary Worr Games Autococker/Sniper body in a dual Stock Class (requires PTSC Stock Class Adapter) and vertical feed Open Class (add any Angel threaded feed neck) configuration. Utilizing actual WGP produced bodies, the PTSC-2 Level 1 Body Kit features custom milling for both lighter weight and great looks! Custom ASA, Custom Lightweight Aluminum Bolt, Custom Back Block, Angel threaded Vertical Feed Port (add any Angel threaded feed neck to create an Open Class vertical feed configuration). NO ball detent. Dust Black Anodized finish. Getting low on ball detents - these are WITHOUT detent and $10 less... SOLD OUT

PTSC-2-Kit-Level-1-with-Pump-Kit-forward-right-side-1800.jpgPTSC-2-Kit-Level-1-with-Pump-Kit-forward-1400.jpgAll new Pro-Team Products WGP Autococker/Sniper PTSC-2 Level 1 Body Kit with PTSC-2 Pump! The 2014 Pro-Team version of the legendary Worr Games Autococker/Sniper body in a dual Stock Class (requires PTSC Stock Class Adapter) and vertical feed Open Class (add any Angel threaded feed neck) configuration. Utilizing actual WGP produced bodies, the PTSC-2 Level 1 Body Kit with PTSC Pump features custom milling for both lighter weight and great looks! Custom ASA, PTSC Pump Kit, Custom Lightweight Aluminum Bolt, Custom Back Block, Angel threaded Vertical Feed Port (add any Angel threaded feed neck to create an Open Class vertical feed configuration). NO ball detent. Dust Black anodized finish. We are out of detents and have dropped the price $15. Thought we were sold out but found one more body and pump on the shelf. $195 Shipped!! Subject to prior sale. If you want the last of this limited edition kit - now is the time!!

Absolute LAST body kit!!!. Can be purchased with or without pump kit and Stock Class Adapter is available for an additional $40.

last one!!!

sold out!!! Still have stock Class adapters available if you have a PTSC Kit without one - but bodies are gone!