Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PTP PTSC PTSC-2 Stock Class Adapter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

PTP PTSC PTSC-2 Stock Class Adapter

PTSC-Stock-Feed-Adapter-600.jpgPTSC-Stock-Feed-Adapter-top-view-600.jpg PTP "Slam-and-Jam" removable Stock Class Adapter for PTP PTSC and PTSC-2 Stock Class Bodies in Dust Black complete with retention o-ring and lock-down set screw. There have been requests for Stock Class Adapters from players with PTSC bodies that were purchased without them and we will have a VERY limited number available in Dust Black only. If/when additional body kits sell without the Stock Class Adapter we will make them available at that time. In the meantime the number currently available is 2. Please note that these only fit PTP PTSC-1/2 bodies. Thanks! $45 Shipped!!

Body Kits are selling! There are now 3 PTSC Stock Class Adapters available!
    Last edited by tracy_ptp; 01-25-2015 at 11:15 PM. Reason: spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by tracy_ptp View Post
    Body Kits are selling! There are now 3 PTSC Stock Class Adapters available!
    Vertical Feed Kits are selling fast. There are 4 PTSC Stock Class Adapters now available - If you purchased a body from our first production run without a Stock Class "Slam and Jam" Adapter - here is your chance!

Vertical Feed Kits are selling fast. There are 4 PTSC Stock Class Adapters now available - If you purchased a body from our first production run without a Stock Class "Slam and Jam" Adapter - here is your chance!
    For anyone with a PTSC-1 or PTSC-2 body without a Stock Class adapter NOW would be a good time to pick one up. 5 available and we won't be building more anytime in the near future...

PTSC-Stock-Feed-Adapter-600.jpgPTSC-Stock-Feed-Adapter-top-view-600.jpg PTP "Slam-and-Jam" removable Stock Class Adapter for PTP PTSC and PTSC-2 Stock Class Bodies in Dust Black complete with retention o-ring and lock-down set screw. There have been requests for Stock Class Adapters from players with PTSC bodies that were purchased without them and we will have a VERY limited number available in Dust Black only. If/when additional body kits sell without the Stock Class Adapter we will make them available at that time. In the meantime the number currently available is 2. Please note that these only fit PTP PTSC-1/2 bodies. Thanks! $45 Shipped!!
    Still have a few left!!! All kits are sold out so these need to find a home - no plans to build more... $40 Shipped

Almost sold out but they are not doing us any good sitting on the shelf...
    Last edited by tracy_ptp; 10-04-2015 at 01:09 PM.

are these able to be used on another marker or just the ptp ptsc?

Quote Originally Posted by m0n0mana View Post
    are these able to be used on another marker or just the ptp ptsc?
    Thanks for asking - just the PTSC - unless you are able to do the feed tube/neck mod. We cut the feed tube flush and the thread the ID for an Angel feed neck. You could just cut the feed tube and use our adapter if you had a body that you wanted to convert to stock feed only.

PTSC-Stock-Feed-Adapter-600.jpgPTSC-Stock-Feed-Adapter-top-view-600.jpg PTP "Slam-and-Jam" removable Stock Class Adapter for PTP PTSC and PTSC-2 Stock Class Bodies in Dust Black complete with retention o-ring and lock-down set screw. There have been requests for Stock Class Adapters from players with PTSC bodies that were purchased without them and we will have a VERY limited number available in Dust Black only. If/when additional body kits sell without the Stock Class Adapter we will make them available at that time. In the meantime the number currently available is 3. Please note that these only fit PTP PTSC and PTSC-2 bodies. Thanks! $40 Shipped!!
    3 LEFT - $40 Shipped!

Found a few extra of a bunch of stuff while going through inventory - Now have 4 of these available and nothing to put them on. If you have a PTSC 1 or 2 body and didn't get a stock feed adapter this is an awesome deal. We can't use them unless we decide to build more kits. SO how about $35 shipped!!!!