Thread: PhArmson Grip/Pump/Barrel Kits

PhArmson Grip/Pump/Barrel Kits

Here we go! The Ultimate PhArmson Conversion. Armson Assassin Grip, Armson Assassin Ergo Pump Handle, and Armson 13" Pro-Series Phantom Rifled Barrel (Phantom NOT included...)!!! Build it your way: Grip $12 - Pump $30 - Barrel $35 - Grip/Pump $40 - Grip/Pump/Barrel $70 All prices include U.S Domestic Shipping! Very limited number of Armson Pump Handles available. Everything just bolts on!!!
    Last edited by tracy_ptp; 03-23-2015 at 03:21 PM.

Pump Handle on a stock Phantom barrel!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tracy_ptp; 03-04-2015 at 04:58 PM.

Here is the TASO "M-16" Bottomline insert with the Armson Assassin grip. It actually fits pretty well and is rock solid. One potential issue is the spacing on the TASO adapter - the B/L holes are 1 1/4" vs. the now standardized 3/4". Not the end of the world - just an FYI. At least it works!
    Last edited by tracy_ptp; 03-06-2015 at 02:52 PM.

Getting great reviews!!!

Here we go! The Ultimate PhArmson Conversion. Armson Assassin Grip, Armson Assassin Ergo Pump Handle, and Armson 13" Pro-Series Phantom Rifled Barrel (Phantom NOT included...)!!! Build it your way: Grip $12 - Pump $30 - Barrel $35 - Grip/Pump $40 - Grip/Pump/Barrel $70 All prices include U.S Domestic Shipping! Very limited number of Armson Pump Handles available. Everything just bolts on!!!

Getting great feedback from everyone so far. Have a few left - if you have a Phantom laying around in need of a little tricking out - and would like one piece or all: ptppaypal@proteamproducts.com Thanks!

Very cool!

Thank you! The Armson/Phantom cross-breed is a natural!!!