Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: And, I'm back

Quote Originally Posted by Nuke View Post
    In that case, I need a high performance Evo length bolt.
    High Performance = Angled inlet with an open face.
    I wield the ban-hammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour as everyone stood in awe watching wiffle sell his RDL's

Hmmm, How about an all delrin bolt, that can be adjusted/setup to be a 99, 2k, P block, or Evo length......
    If I do the rams, it will be after I get the whole cart style site set and running. See how things go, and start slow kind of thing.
    www.moodypb.com, not taking any work, but the articles are still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vantrepes View Post
    Hmmm, How about an all delrin bolt, that can be adjusted/setup to be a 99, 2k, P block, or Evo length......
    If I do the rams, it will be after I get the whole cart style site set and running. See how things go, and start slow kind of thing.
    An adjustable delrin bolt? How Dare you!

F'n heck YES! Can it have a sick engraving or jewel on the back with your red skull logo? I want to represent.
    I wield the ban-hammer!
    And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour as everyone stood in awe watching wiffle sell his RDL's

Now there's an idea! How about also making it so it comes apart so it can be used in a mid block too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crbauhs View Post
    She's gonna get a nice cleaning tonight. A little bit of fondling. Maybe some pictures of her in provocative positions (barell condom off oh my!). And man I am already thinking what I wanna do to her...upgrade wise!

I would take 2 bolts for sure. Just because they sound so cooool...

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Now there's an idea! How about also making it so it comes apart so it can be used in a mid block too?
    Nico that'd be a trick since you'd need to have a cocking pin come out the bottom... How about we keep it real and stick with the adjustable rear pin? Halfblocks are for T2's and haters anyway!
    I wield the ban-hammer!

Extra hole and sell with a longer pin included.

Yeah I'm not much for mids either. Oh wait my favorite pump at the moment is my 05 bm
    Quote Originally Posted by Crbauhs View Post
    She's gonna get a nice cleaning tonight. A little bit of fondling. Maybe some pictures of her in provocative positions (barell condom off oh my!). And man I am already thinking what I wanna do to her...upgrade wise!

Hmmm, I have a few ideas, time to ruminate a while, and see what I can come up with.
    www.moodypb.com, not taking any work, but the articles are still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vantrepes View Post
    Hmmm, I have a few ideas, time to ruminate a while, and see what I can come up with.
    *dance* I'm the awesome idea man. Just call me Super-duper-idea-trooper!

Nico poached.
    I wield the ban-hammer!

Wow........ Moody Paintball is back and Vantrepes. Now all we need is someone to bring back air-powered.com and we are good to go.
    Last edited by indyjrt; 06-18-2015 at 10:34 PM.