Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WTB excellent condition platinum dust Dye Reflex or Ultralite

I would hope that you wouldn't spend that much on it. His price is out there.

Yep, he's high as a kite. Wow, that thing is BEAT. UP.

I know a guy who has a brand-new platinum dust Dye Reflex in his collection, but he'd never sell it.

Still looking for an excellent condition Dye Reflex in the Platinum Dust finish. I've see a couple of them for sale recently, but they all have had too many parts swapped out or are a little too used. The price isn't an issue as long as the gun is truly mint or really close to it! Really would love to find one of these to fill that final crown jewel spot in my 'Cocker collection. 🇺🇸

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WTB: Gen 2 and Gen 3 SFL Autocockers

Quote Originally Posted by brando247 View Post
    This guys been offering to buy almost every gun that gets posted on facebook, then they go to ebay. kind of frusterating

Quote Originally Posted by LLcoolJames View Post
    This guys been offering to buy almost every gun that gets posted on Facebook, then they go to ebay. kind of frustrating
    To say the least. To me the market should be no more than 400-500 for excellent condition. People like that are destroying the market for us true collectors.

Too add, I've been searching for all 2k2 Dye Reflex models for over a year now.
    - Stay thirsty my friend.

Every gun has a story. What's yours?

Thanks for the link, ...yeah seeing that listing the other day made me pick back up my search for one of these...I half-heartedly inquired on it, but in in the end, it's too overpriced, is missing too many original parts, and isn't quite in the condition that i'm looking for. I wish I could find one of the later model Reflex's..maybe 2k4, in this platinum/clear finish. I haven't see one yet though...seems like all the later models are mainly fades. The hunt continues!

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Mark102780 View Post
    Thanks for the link, ...yeah seeing that listing the other day made me pick back up my search for one of these...I half-heartedly inquired on it, but in in the end, it's too overpriced, is missing too many original parts, and isn't quite in the condition that i'm looking for. I wish I could find one of the later model Reflex's..maybe 2k4, in this platinum/clear finish. I haven't see one yet though...seems like all the later models are mainly fades. The hunt continues!

Mark
    Your observation is correct. As best as I can tell t

he distinction, of the Reflexes, is that fades were introduced. 2k2 were solid colors and each year after was a series of fades. It is one of the ways that I can tell the years apart. lol

Sorry if threadjack, Finding Reflexes is a chore and I wish you the best of luck.
    - Stay thirsty my friend.

Every gun has a story. What's yours?

If you're interested in a mini, there's one for sale on PBN right now for $700 OBO. Sellers name is AHFellows. I'll link the thread when I'm at a computer. Can't figure out how to do it on the app.
    WTB: Gen 2 and Gen 3 SFL Autocockers

If you're interested in a mini, there's one for sale on PBN right now for $700 OBO. Sellers name is AHFellows. I'll link the thread when I'm at a computer. Can't figure out how to do it on the app.
    Thanks I'll check it out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk