Thread: Felon barrel

Felon barrel

Hey guys I just picked this up off of a craigslist deal. I'm a total sucker for short barrels... I hope that doesn't say anything Freudian about me..

The guy told me it was a felon barrel, and basic google search told me that was correct. I'm posting it here just to show you something i'm not sure many of us have seen before. Another one of those paintball oddities!

I would like to keep it more than likely it will go up for sale here soon to pay for my kids' first paintball set ups. Then again......

Drew, those barrels bring back a ton of memories!! They were made locally here in Chicago and sold at CPX as well as a few other fields and shops. I had picked one up in 1997ish. I have mine still... someone offered to buy it at one point for nostalgia reasons, but they are fairly hard to come by. I wouldnt mind getting mine freak bored at some point if I could find another one.

Awesome find, hang on to it! If you end up selling, let me know!!

Found this too!

"FELON Barrels: as published by Industry News: July 1, 1995

There is a new high quality barrel on the market. The Felon Barrel for both the autococker and automag greatly increases accuracy and range, while at the same time being very silent and air effictient. These one piece barrels are machined from aero-space grade, aluminum rods, then plated with nickel. The result is a very strong, high quality barrel that will never tarnish and resists scratching. Combining the mirror like polish with the smaller holes on the sides allows the barrel to more rapidly clear itself of paint. Already a success in the MidWest, the FELON Barrel has proven to be the next revolution in the paintball industry.
    FELON BARRELS are manufactured using the same technique
    and the same high quality materials used in the aerospace and defense industries.
    MSRP $125"
    Last edited by pdobrove; 01-08-2016 at 03:59 AM.

Neat!
    Proudly shooting CCM and PPS equipment.
    Quote Originally Posted by pnt8ballplyr View Post
    dang nab it I haven't finished counting My funds over at coin star yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by FearLess_Leader View Post
    No winning in MQ+Race Frame, just broken dreams...
    My Brother, treat him well
    Opponents will be shot,Wipers will be shot again.
    Seek justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8b
    For I desire mercy, and not sacrifice. Hosea 6:6a

Hoarding: Anything Race

Yea.. I'll probably keep it even though I have no real need for it. I'll figure something out though down the road.

Looking to purchase a felon to replace one I had in 90s. Been searching for almost 15yrs for another, any help or contact info on anyone who might be selling one, anywhere or on this thread

Barrel question

Quote Originally Posted by Craptacular001 View Post
    Yea.. I'll probably keep it even though I have no real need for it. I'll figure something out though down the road.
    Would you consider selling it to me, been looking for one for a long time now since mine ended up missing in 90s