Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What you take onto the field "VS." What you tinker with the most

Quote Originally Posted by FearLess_Leader View Post
    Wait there is a difference?
    One works 100% of the time and one doesn't

For me my S6.5/Etek5 or Ego7 goes to the field every time. My Ion is what i mess with the most.

I've spent more time fixing the MQ Valve in this gun then I've had with any other gun (FUCK IT!) > Installing a regular Valve & Finding all the parts > Breaking & Fixing the batteries twice > It's been a 10 month process but it finally shoots great but I never really use it.

Last edited by AcicRaindrops; 02-03-2016 at 04:48 PM.
    FREE FLOWS & RACEGUNS

-CC

This is the gat the sees the most field time ... Never breaks down, shoots ropes and DAT DROP !!! It was also a gift from my older brother and the first paintball gun I've owned/played with.

FREE FLOWS & RACEGUNS

-CC

Wait there is a difference?
    This! For real.

Quote Originally Posted by AcicRaindrops View Post
    I've spent more time fixing the MQ Valve in this gun then I've had with any other gun (FUCK IT!) > Installing a regular Valve & Finding all the parts > Breaking & Fixing the batteries twice > It's been a 10 month process but it finally shoots great but I never really use it.

And you wanted the MQ one. I tried to talk you out of it. But no.....

Glad you got it running though,
    Proudly shooting CCM and PPS equipment.
    Quote Originally Posted by pnt8ballplyr View Post
    dang nab it I haven't finished counting My funds over at coin star yet...
    No winning in MQ+Race Frame, just broken dreams...
    My Brother, treat him well
    Opponents will be shot,Wipers will be shot again.
    Seek justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8b
    For I desire mercy, and not sacrifice. Hosea 6:6a

Hoarding: Anything Race

No winning in MQ+Race Frame, just broken dreams...
    This has been a TEST, This life has been a TEST.
    Had this been an Actual LIFE you would had lived in
    the Mountains, Never worked and SKIED EVERY DAY

I stopped tinkering 3-4 years ago. All of my markers are set it and forget it.

My go to is my Evo. Unless Im playing against a bunch of weekend warriors with Egos, then Ill bring out my Nexus.

I tinker with almost all my cockers, but to the field is my CS1 and M2 and RSX. I'll take a cocker or two to the field to keep it lubed and play a game or two with them.

I love taking cockers on to the field but every single time something goes wrong (velocity issues, Trigger sticking, timing, blow back ... ect) not once have I taken my cocker to the field and it performed flawless. Maybe I just really suck at setting these kind of things up...
    Instant pro player just add paint!

I work on them at home and tune and chrono in the back yard. Then I usually pick a mech and an electro kind of at random so I am good to go either way depending on what plays out at the field. I like to shoot all of them and by tuning at home, when I get to the field I almost never have any issues. 2 minutes to chrono and game on. If I get an air leak or something, I can just go with the other one.

If there are a bunch of ramping fiends out, I go with the electro, or if it is a little more laid back, I shoot mech which is most of the time. I have just started getting my teenage son to shoot the mech cockers instead of his Crossover and he really likes them.

Yeah, same here. I'm always chrono'd before I go...I'm to the point too that I never tech them at the field anymore. I just bring a backup gun and swap guns if anything happens.... I lose less playing time that way. Plus, I became known as the 'cocker' guy at the field. So everyone who had a Cocker with a problem would bring them there....it got to the point I was teching more than playing. After I spent 3 games working on a Trilly that the guy hadn't oiled since...well, forever, I went to the gun swap policy and don't bring any tools to the field anymore. It's hard to find time to play (especially during hunting season) , so when I manage to wrangle a day free....I want to actually....play. I barely have time to work on my own guns anymore, much less theirs (as poor Nathan can attest to).