Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Finished my blacked-out Resurrection...I think

Quote Originally Posted by fastgas View Post
    It's pretty dope but tapping the air passages for set screws would produce a much cleaner look
    That or making a piece that actually reaches from frontblock to frame
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke View Post
    If it is not broke, fix it until it is.

MCB Feedback
    PbNation

the more of these i see the more i fall in love with way they look, and are obv very light markers.

edit: speaking on the original body, although the ripper is slick. i would of went for some kind of subtle solid anno, using 2 different colors for different parts.

I have a few things to tweak with the pump

Here's the next one I'm putting together
    That's two very cool projects.

It's pretty dope but tapping the air passages for set screws would produce a much cleaner look
    For sure. I think out kit is more to help people that are unsure about how to do that, or if they want to permanently alter the gun before trying it. The fun of our kit is that it's completely reversible if you change your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by manike View Post
    That's two very cool projects.

For sure. I think out kit is more to help people that are unsure about how to do that, or if they want to permanently alter the gun before trying it. The fun of our kit is that it's completely reversible if you change your mind.
    Thanks Simon. I really like the eliminator plate and trust a compressed o-ring much more so than loc-tited grub screws. I think once some additional milling is completed on the body and a few other bits are attached the package will be complete. I commissioned LNT manufacturing to build a set of custom aluminum grips and picked up a UFC switch and Inception 86 slider should I decide to mech. There are going to be a lot of parts in this ano bath!

I forgot to post a picture of the ripper with the complete CF stella:

I love this gun, it shoots like an absolute dream.

I purchased PBGateway's last bobtail body and will also be building/annodizing it concurrently with the custom

I have LNT making a custom set of billet grips for the eblade. They won't look like but the flawless fit will be the same!

Body arrived today. I changed my mind and will be using an SL3 and Inception Designs EZ rail/on-off combo. I also ordered another ER kit and IVG from inception designs to round things out. I'll keep my left over parts in reserve to build up the VitalSilence body into a pump.

Grips complete:

I love ALL this. GREAT work.

Who did the ano on the Ripper? The whole build came out great, BTW.

Blizzard did all of them. I'm going to have the bobtail done in this color combo except all of its parts will be done