Thread: Lewis Machine & Tool LMT MRP CQB 16 Upper

Lewis Machine & Tool LMT MRP CQB 16 Upper

Hi guys,

I'm looking to sell my LMT CQB 16 upper, its in excellent condition and has mostly sat in a case for the last 5 years. I recently purchased an MCX so this won't be getting much use anytime soon and its time to fund some other projects. Selling it with or with out a BCG. Looking for 745 with the BCG or 875 without, I accept discrete paypal. The upper will also include the LMT torque wrench. Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

-Chris

Last edited by winter001; 03-17-2017 at 04:37 AM.
    Current Collection: BPS Ultra Micro Mini Twister; BPS Full Mill Reflex Twister; Shocktech 09 SFL; CCI Phantom; DLX Luxe 2.0
    Coming Soon.... BPS F5 Twister

Looks like I was a bit high on the price; drop to 1050 with BCG, 950 without!
    Current Collection: BPS Ultra Micro Mini Twister; BPS Full Mill Reflex Twister; Shocktech 09 SFL; CCI Phantom; DLX Luxe 2.0

556?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by karni-Collector View Post
    556?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes sir, it is 5.56!

Price drop: 975 shipped with BCG, 875 without